Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Exciting CoverGirl news!

I'm happy to report that all three of the newest CoverGirl products have landed at Walgreens! Look what I spotted the other day:


Last week I showed you the counter display I spotted for the new Intense Shadow Blast shadow/primers at CVS, but this giant end-cap display at Walgreens also contains the mascara that I'm BEYOND excited to try (as I explained in a previous post, I'm hoping the new CoverGirl Lash Perfection is the same formula as my holy grail Max Factor Lash Perfection Volume Couture mascara that's no longer sold in the US).

 CoverGirl Lash Perfection Mascara in Black, Very Black, Brown, Black Brown
(retail: $7.49 at Walgreens)


I purchased a tube of the Intense Shadow Blast shadow/primer at CVS over the weekend (review to come!), but now I'm sad I didn't get it at Walgreens because CoverGirl foundation, conceal, powder, blush and eye cosmetics are BOGO1/2OFF this week. I had no idea these new products were going to show up at Walgreens this week. Very exciting!

Next up, my pal Rach was kind enough to give me the heads-up about THIS CoverGirl display (note: be on the lookout for this one at Walmart!):

(image credit for all of the following photos: Rach for Nouveau Cheap)


Why should you be on the lookout for this one? Well take a look at the pamphlet at the bottom of the display:


Not only does it contain TWO samples of NatureLuxe foundation (click here if you missed my review--I love this stuff!):



But it also contains TWO coupons:


One coupon is for $1 off any NatureLuxe product and the other is for $3 off any two NatureLuxe products.

GREAT CATCH, Rach! Thanks SO much for the scoop and the fantastic pics!

Have you spotted the new CoverGirl products in your area yet? Have you purchased anything? I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Thats great ill have to go to Walgreens one day this week to get that mascara and one of the new intense shadow blasts. But in the Sunday paper ill bet there will be a coupon for $2.50 off 2 CoverGirl products. So ill have to check I heart wags to see if Covergirl products will be on sale another week this month as most proctor and gamble coupons expire by the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked I heart wags and all Covergirl cosmetics will be buy 1 get 1 half next week. Oh and Rimmel eye and lip products are 50% off so ill definetly be making a trip Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh, please let us know if the CG Lash Perfect has the same formula! My favorite volumizing mascara was the Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara before it got discontinued, and I've heard such good things about their other ones as well. And as always, thanks for sharing the deals and coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makeup Morsels: Oh I *definitely* will do a post and let you know! I know I'll eventually buy one, but I'm just hoping that my memory of the Max Factor mascara is still good enough to enable me give it a good analysis (fingers crossed)! Thanks so much for asking, honey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought my eyeshadow/primer from cg at target,and they have the mascara too.i have to say i am pretty impressed with the eyeshadow/primer it did a good job on holding the eyeshadow longer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great tip!! Thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They have the Natureluxe mascara at Target now as well. I got a tube of it for $6.99 using the coupon from the sample bag you mentioned a few months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ashwillis: That's great news! Thanks for sharing, hun!

    janainadublin: I totally agree! I've been testing it for days now for review (which I'm working on right now!) and I loooove it. :)

    thehouseofy: You are so welcome! Thanks, hun!

    Meg: Oooh, nice use of one of those coupons, girlie! How do you like it so far?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig