Comments are now closed for this post. Please see the new You Tell Me page (link is located on the top menu bar).
For help with subscribing to this page via email or RRS reader, click here.
I created this page so that readers who know of a great
beauty-related deal/sighting/sale/etc. can easily post about it and
share it with other readers as quickly as possible. Everyone is welcome
(and encouraged!) to post comments here, but before you do, please read
the following guidelines.
IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR COMMENT APPROVED WITHIN 24 HOURS, IT MAY BE BECAUSE IT VIOLATED ONE OF THE FOLLOWING RULES:
* No links to your blog - this isn't about self-promotion
* No referral links - this isn't about making you money, it's about saving you money
* No weekly drugstore sale info - please refrain from leaving
comments about current or upcoming weekly drugstore sales. I cover the
weekly drugstore sales in my regular Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sale post
every Sunday. However, if you see that I've omitted something in my
Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sale post and you want to let us know about it,
please do so (and thank you!)
* No repeat info - if a topic has already been covered in one of the comments already on this page or in one of
my blog posts I cannot approve it. I'm trying to keep this page as
clean and streamlined as possible so I hope you understand.
* No unrelated topics - if you have a question for me that
doesn't have to do with a sale/sighting/deal/etc. please email me at the
address listed in the Contact section of this blog (upper right corner).
Thanks
to everyone who has ever left a comment here (and to everyone who
leaves one in the future) for making this page such an incredible
resource for ALL of us!
204 comments
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 204 of 204Hey G! I found this locator for Target stores that carry/will be carrying NYX.
https://www.nyxcosmetics.com/nyx-target.aspx
I know you've discussed this in the past but I haven't seen the locator before. My tiny backwater Target is on the list but still has the sad, empty Milani display up. Hopefully NYX will show up soon.
Hey G! I found this locator for Target stores that carry/will be carrying NYX.
https://www.nyxcosmetics.com/nyx-target.aspx
I know you've discussed this in the past but I haven't seen the locator before. My tiny backwater Target is on the list but still has the sad, empty Milani display up. Hopefully NYX will show up soon.
Spotted Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers polishes at my local Spirit Halloween store yesterday!
http://instagram.com/p/dimUIqFjFi/
Pixi & POP Beauty is on sale on Hautelook starting today!
Post a Comment