For help with subscribing to this page via email or RRS reader, click here.
I created this page so that readers who know of a great
beauty-related deal/sighting/sale/etc. can easily post about it and
share it with other readers as quickly as possible. Everyone is welcome (and encouraged!) to post comments here, but before you do, please read the following guidelines.
IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR COMMENT APPROVED WITHIN 24 HOURS, IT MAY BE BECAUSE IT VIOLATED ONE OF THE FOLLOWING RULES:
* No links to your blog - this isn't about self-promotion
* No referral links - this isn't about making you money, it's about saving you money
* No weekly drugstore sale info - please refrain from leaving
comments about current or upcoming weekly drugstore sales. I cover the
weekly drugstore sales in my regular Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sale post
every Sunday. However, if you see that I've omitted something in my
Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sale post and you want to let us know about it,
please do so (and thank you!)
* No repeat info - if a topic has already been covered in one of the comments already on this page or in one of
my blog posts I cannot approve it. I'm trying to keep this page as
clean and streamlined as possible so I hope you understand.
* No unrelated topics - if you have a question for me that
doesn't have to do with a sale/sighting/deal/etc. please email me at the
address listed in the About/Contact tab located on the upper menu bar
of this blog.
Thanks
to everyone who has ever left a comment here (and to everyone who
leaves one in the future) for making this page such an incredible
resource for ALL of us!
212 comments
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 212 of 212I was in Dollar Tree tonight and they had Goody spin pins up at the register. The actual name-brand ones in colors for light hair and dark hair. At the store I was in they were hanging from a white metal grid thingy at the end of the cash wrap, like right where you are standing when the clerk is bagging your items.
wetnwild just put up a pick of a full fergie display on facebook, looks like some eyeshadow quads/quints along with the book-type she already released, some new mascaras (maybe repackaged ones not sure), and what looks like maybe a couple gel eyeliners. not sure if you have seen this, i can;t remember seeing pics of the other items (as i am totally obsessed with wetnwild eyeshadows so i think i would have remembered them.)
Phyrra just posted she saw a display of GOSH Cosmetics @ Walgreens!!!
http://www.phyrra.net/2012/12/gosh-cosmetics-at-walgreens.html
Just got the Goody spin pins and modern updo pin at the Dollar Tree! I didn't think to take a pic! I wonder if anyone else has spotted them! Love your blog :)
Need a new page G....stuck @ Nov 29/30 :(
NARS Albatross Lip Gloss is on sale on sephora.com for $10 (originally $24).
link: https://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1263607&productId=P377390
Zoya is having a flash sale! Buy 2 polishes from the Designer, Diva, or Gloss collections and get 2 free + free shipping! Use code FPX9C. All polishes have to be from the Designer, Diva, or Gloss collections, codes expire at 11:59PM ET, 12/04/12!
Cheap Deborah Lippmann nail polish at HSN's website - use code 126362 to get $10 off, and shipping is free. You can use the code multiple times if you "continue as guest" when you check out - buy single bottle, use code, check out, repeat. Single bottles start at $16, so with the code and free shipping Deborah Lippmann can be yours for $6! My DL collection has grown from nothing to something with this sale.
RE: HSN I should add that I don't know how long this sale will go on - it's already been going on for a few days. Get it while you can.
I placed a pretty large order with MUA during their special last month. Been waiting, seems like forever, for it to arrive. Today I go check my PO box and I got a plastic envelope from the post office with the invoice from my order inside, says the package was damaged and they are sorry.. that was all they had, the invoice. I contacted MUA on their website form to find out what they are going to do, but have not heard back yet.. I emailed them last week asking when they expected the package to arrive since it had been so long and there is no tracking information, and they never responded. Freaking out right now.. has anyone had experience with MUA customer service? I could not find a phone number anywhere on their website..
I was just at a Rite Aid and saw a new display called Bubble Gum by day Urban by Night for their regular nail polishes new shades. The display contained a dark gray creme very similar to the swatches I have seen of the moon candy collection-base color of milky way, and a dark blue navy creme called Urban which might be similar to the base color of galactic. Also, I believe they re-promoted sparkle a plenty as another name. They had a matte top coat, an iridescent top coat, a minty green I guess to replace minted clearanced at CVS, a milky glitter polish with pink base.
NEW!? Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream! Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer with Sunscreen - http://www.drugstore.com/olay-fresh-effects-bb-cream-skin-perfecting-tinted-moisturizer-with-sunscreen-light-to-medium/qxp454843?catid=183551
Post a Comment