Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, May 15

You Tell Me!

Welcome to the You Tell Me page! I created this page so that readers who know of a great beauty-related deal/sighting/sale/etc. can easily post about it and share it with other readers as quickly as possible.

Things to consider before posting a comment: 
  • PLEASE BE SURE THAT I HAVE NOT ALREADY MENTIONED THE DEAL ON THIS BLOG. I've noticed that some comments left here in the past were in regard to sales already featured in my Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales posts. To eliminate double-posts, I will not approve comments about sale info that was already covered in the Weekly Drugstore Sale posts. Thanks for understanding!
Other things to consider:
  • Is the information regional (pertaining to just your area)? If so, please let us know that.
  • Is there a time limit on the deal? Be sure to include an expiration date if there is one.
  • Is the offer online-only? If so, please be sure to include the URL.
  • Please do not spam the comments section of this post with a link to your own blog. If the deal you'd like to share is featured on your own blog, readers can click on your profile to access your blog, so there's no need to include a link also.
Thanks to everyone who has ever left a comment here (and to everyone who leaves one in the future) for making this page such an incredible resource for ALL of us!


PS: To view the previous You Tell Me page, click here.
SHARE:

291 comments

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 291 of 291
TwirlStar said...

A good dupe to watch me simmer MAC lipstick is NYC's Rockafellas Dual Lipstick. Adjust as necessary light/dark. :) HTH!

Cynthia Caridad said...

Also, I went to my local TJ Maxx today, and they have a set of 5 different shades of Jessica nail polish in a pack. All for only $5.99! There are 3 different sets of shades. :)

kelly summers said...

I was in Wal-Mart and I saw some actual Philosophy products!! I took a picture of them. I saw a bottle of Cinnamon Buns and Field of Flowers scented shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath for about $16. I have no idea why Philosophy products would get put in Wal-Mart or how long they'll be there or if it's regional, I just thought it was so unusual to see them there! This was 2 days ago on June 6th.

Unknown said...

I didn't see anything about this anywhere on here--so sorry if I have duplicated--but I just found Sally Hansen nail strips on clearance at my Ulta for 4.99! They had the Spring Collection and the Avril Lavingne ones--I scored a bunch, and I'm saving them for stocking stuffers for the girls...

Unknown said...

Hey, sorry if this is a duplicate posting, but I didn't see it mentioned anywhere...I was at Ulta last night and they have Sally Hansen nail strips on clearance for half off! (4.99) They had the Spring collection and the Avril Lavinge ones, all marked down in the clearance aisle. --Caitlin

Abigail said...

My local Targets have been gradually carrying more of the Loreal Riuge Caresse lippie colors. Some of them are stashed below the display with the regular lipsticks. The formula is like butter! And it doesn't contain lanolin which it great news for those of us with lanolin sensitivities. Peach Angora or whatever the angora shade is called is a knockout! The other colors I've tried have all been great, but I anticipate this one will sell out. It's a warm sheer MLBB that brightens my whole face. LOVE!

Melissa S. said...

Hi! I spotted the new L'oreal BB Cream at my N. Cal Walgreen's. They were just setting up the display so I don't know the price. I tried the tester and it was so strange! It's almost like it has little scrubby beads in it and it's white, but as you rub it in, it turns the actual BB Cream color. Sorry if you've already had sightings of this. I didn't buy it. I'll wait for the review. I have a pic but not sure how to post it here.

palette_obsession_701 said...

I went to my local Duane Reade pharmacy (in NY) and by the register there were a few plastic bins full of sale cosmetics.. all marked down to $1!!
I was able to grab 2 physician formula gems bronzers, a milani nailpolish, almay bright eyes concealer, 3 maybelline eye studio palettes- 05 caffeine rush, 10 amythest & 25 pink punch. 1 maybelline eyestudio limited edition 105 ivy eyeshadow, lavera clear brow gel, milani crystal gloss in summer baby, milani buzz worthy lip gloss in 07 beautiful, yes to carrots lip tint in sunset pink, coral sunshine and cotton candy, yes to carrots lip gloss in red hot, milani baked blush in 604 purr-fect purple, lavera glossy lips in 0705, green by natura lip gloss trio, hip shadow pigments in 848 tenacious and 314 rebel, apt. 5 travel face brush, almay smart shade concealer in 010 light and milani runway eyes in blue. I havent been to any other Duane Reade stores but the one in Long Island City, NY.. BUT YEAH.. great amzaing deal! I got so much stuff!! some stuff they had there, but I didnt but: wet wild bronzer in princess, a bunch or wet and wild nail polishes, a few other milani nail polishes, physicians formula complexion rocks, milani duo eyeshadow, wet wild single eye shadows, some press on nails (not sure of the company) and nail filler powder..

hope that helps! i didnt see anything about this sale in their circular.. these seasonal colors may be mark downs.. thats y they were SO cheap :)

Reesa23 said...

Yesterday I found Garnier Skin Renew Awakening Face Massager for $1 each. These are usually $13 each. I bought the last 4 they had. Check near the cold cream. I almost missed them.

SAMV said...

At my local dollar tree I found some NYC products. I found the smooth skin pressed powder in translucent as well as a cheek glow I got the shade outside cafe. There were three other shades as well, I believe they are Central Park Pink, there was one with plum in the name and one with peach in the name but I don't remember the full name of the shades.

Karen said...

Just got back from CVS. the magic machine printed me a buy one get one free coupon for any wet N wild product, up to 3 dollar value.
just a heads up :) now... to research on what i want... any suggestions?

M said...

I was at Bed Bath and Beyond today and saw new products from Renpure. Besides their new Australian Sun and Surf line, they had 2 cleansing conditioners! I bought Rosemary Mint (the other choice was Pomegranate, which smelled weird)and can't wait to try it out! http://www.renpure.com/ren-cleansing-conditioners

Abigail said...

I just found one at my local Dollar Tree. I haven't tried it yet, but I love the scent, so if nothing else it's a giant perfume roller ball.

Sydney said...

Happy Monday! I received a coupon from Rite Aid in my inbox for $1 off any JulieG nail polish. The coupon expires June 23.

Olga said...

I was at CVS and used your master list to shop and would like to add Perle Single Eyeshadows in Peach Sorbet (002) to your list :) and wet and wild shadows are BOGO 50% off.

Sydney said...

I also received some more coupons from CVS today in my inbox that are exclusively for Beauty Club members (Members may wish to check their e-mail ASAP since the coupons expire in a week, 6/18). The coupons are for $3 off any Revlon cosmetics in-store purchase (there is also an offer of $4 in ExtraBucks Rewards when you spend $10 on Revlon cosmetics); $3 off on John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Colour; and $2 off on any Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy. There are online sale codes for the last two items as well.

MissFargo said...

SWEET FINDS! Last week, Fargo North Dakota,

Big Lots - Maybelline eye studio L.E. quads in powder and creme shadows $3
Loreal HIP products, presso gloss, blushes, wand gloss. $2-3
Almay shadow quads $4
Dollar Tree - Garnier skincare line products from the skin re-new collection
Anti-Sun Damage eye cream and face lotion roller, these were discontuned and retailed for $12-$15 each, so thats a CRRRaaazy deal. I bought about 10 of each. Stupid Not Too!

And also, I have noticed lately that I will find products at Big Lots and then see them at dollar tree a month or so later, this happened with the revlon spa foundation, they are at Big Lots for $4 and at Dollar Tree for well, a dollar : ) My quess is that these discount stores make a bid for discontuned items, shelf pulls, and thats why they might be found at several stores, at different price points.

What was your best dollar tree find?

Anonymous said...

I work at Walgreens so im usaully the first to see a new thing. and to let you know, if you dont know already L'oreal has come out with their own BB cream. it looks amazing, i'll buy it when it goes on sale, cause i love my garnier bb cream but i love trying new things. its $17.49 at my store but prices vary. if you want a picture i'll take one and send it, hey i'll even write a review of it myself if you want. :D i love love bb's. :D

Unknown said...

Hi G, I posted on your fb about receiving the Target beauty bag in the mail this afternoon. Have you received yours yet? If not, I can upload what's in the bag and the coupons included are:
$1 off Aveeno skin care item
$1 off with purchase of 2 Garnier Fructis hair care items
$1 off Neutrogena sun care item
$2 off with purchase of 2 Covergirl cosmetics item
$1 off Jergens moisturizer (with exceptions)
$1 off L'oreal Color Riche lip or nail cosmetics item
$2 off Nivea body skin care item (with exceptions)
$2 off Olay facial skin care item (cleanser, moisturizer or treatment)
$1 off purchase of two hair care items (Head & Shoulders, Herbal Essences, Pantene or Aussie)
$2 off Pixi designer cosmetic item
$3 off Revlon cosmetic item
$1 off Rimmel London bronzer powder
$1 off Tresemme hair care item

the coupons expire 8/31/12

Stacey said...

A lot of CoverGirl foundations are on sale online at Ulta for $5.99. Even Natureluxe! Possibly getting discontinued?

Thriftyjewels said...

I was at CVS a few minutes ago and the red box scanner printed a $2.00 off Rimmel cosmetic coupon. I used it on one of the clearance items (Day 2 Night Mascara). It was $2.22 with $2 off = 22 cents total. SCORE!

Thriftyjewels said...

oh please take a picture! L'Oreal is my favorite brand!

L said...

I'm one of the people who missed out on Zoya's Take Three Free mini trio giveaway, but they have a new offer!

From 6/11/12:

"NOW through 6/25/12, 11:59 PM EST we are offering any three, full-sized (0.5oz bottles) Zoya Beach and Surf Collection colors for ONLY $15 + FREE SHIPPING!"

Check out their official blog for full details: http://zoyanailpolish.blogspot.com/


Ugh, this is so temping. Idek! I need to go look at all the swatches now... *_*

ACE said...

I received my Target Beauty Bag today, so start looking for these in the mail.

waymire01 said...

Went by CVS to take advantage of the PF 40% eye sale. Scanned my card at got a Q for $2 off 2 NYC products(This is a store that does not sell WnW, so it may be instead of the WnW Q a lot have been getting). NYC was also B1G1 50% off, so got a couple of shadow quads super cheap.

Made out like a bandit on PF shimmer strip shadows. Got 2 at 40% off, had $5 back from beauty club when I scanned and $9ECB from last trip. When I pd I got a 25% off Q and a $5 off $10 Q on my receipt... went back and grabbed 2 more at 40% off. Wound up getting four of them for about $6!!

Cheryl said...

Was in TJ Maxx today and saw some hot pink-handled breast cancer awareness Japonesque brushes. I got a powder brush for $4.99 and an all over shadow brush for $3.99. They also had a crease brush, angled cheek brush, and brow brush/lash comb.

They also had Sally Hansen salon effects nail polish strips for $3.99. They had the Valentines ones and also a few other random ones.

Heidi Bitsoli said...

I was at one of the Walgreens in St. Clair Shores, MI, and spotted the L'Oreal BB cream. You'd blogged about it coming out about a month ago but I was excited to finally spot it. Unfortunately I didn't check the price, but I opened up a tube and took a look. The lighter shade looks pretty pale, perhaps comparable to the the lightest of the Aveeno Positively Radiant tinted moisturizers, but this does have a stronger fragrance. Not as strong as the Garnier, but still fairly noticeable off the bat. I'm not sure I'll be buying it because of that.

T-Rex said...

Yesterday, I saw a new Rimmel display with 4 previously unavailable (at CVS anyway!) Kate Moss lipsticks in shades of red, with a "smoky effect" topcoat color. I think the display was called "Reds and Rubies", or maybe "Rubies and Reds". All of them were numbered within that 1-15 range that seem to be reserved for the Kate lipsticks, with the smoky color labeled "15". I haven't found swatches online anywhere yet, but it appears that they are on the Rimmel website (UK version, not US).

waymire01 said...

G.. I think we are due for a new page, this one has a ton to scroll through.

Stopped by Dollar Tree today to pick up some greeting cards. Our local one is usually awful, and has very little in the cosmetics department... BUT it was jammed packed today. Several different shades of NYC creme stick and powder blushes, an eyeshadow duo,and translucent pressed powder. About six different shades of loose LA colors shadow, and five different trios, as well as three different 12 pans. 2 packs of CG smoothers gel shadow pencils, CG smoothers lipsticks, CG lip liner pencils.... and a ton of other stuff. Seriously it was like Christmas.

Katrina said...

Those of you that have a Ocean State Job Lot near you, Revlon's just bitten lip stain's are four dollars a piece and the NYC blush sticks were there for two dollars!

Meg said...

For the ladies in Northern New England: I stopped at both my Big Lots and Dollar Tree(s) today. Big Lots did not have much, but for those who like the Back to Basics Shampoo, there were a variety of "flavors" for $3.50 a pop! At the two different DTs I went to, there is a *ton* of L'Oreal HIP items there, including foundation!!! There is also a bunch of the Maybelline Lip Express Pencils from ages ago, and from the Colour Juice Line, something called Box Office Lips lip gloss pen, which looks a lot like the ELF gloss pens.

Meg said...

For the ladies in Northern New England: I stopped at both my Big Lots and Dollar Tree(s) today. Big Lots did not have much, but for those who like the Back to Basics Shampoo, there were a variety of "flavors" for $3.50 a pop! At the two different DTs I went to, there is a *ton* of L'Oreal HIP items there, including foundation!!! There is also a bunch of the Maybelline Lip Express Pencils from ages ago, and from the Colour Juice Line, something called Box Office Lips lip gloss pen, which looks a lot like the ELF gloss pens.

Meg said...

For the ladies in Northern New England: I stopped at both my Big Lots and Dollar Tree(s) today looking for the NYC blush sticks. Did not luck out on those, but... Big Lots did not have much, but for those who like the Back to Basics Shampoo, there were a variety of "flavors" for $3.50 a pop!The only other item of note was Revlon Custom eyes mascara. At the two different DTs I went to, there is a *ton* of L'Oreal HIP items there, including foundation!!! (For those with deeper skin tones, they had a lot of color options here.) From the Colour Juice Line, there was something called Box Office Lips lip gloss pen, which looks a lot like the ELF gloss pens. There is also a bunch of the Maybelline Lip Express Pencils from ages ago in a variety of shades.
Meg

Natasha said...

Just got back from Marshall's (metro Atlanta, Georgia area), where I found several gift sets of The Balm cosmetics and skin care on clearance. Items like Time Balm, Sexy Mama, Balm Shelter, Taught & Toned Skin System, Shady Lady, Balms Away, The Cheater, Overshadow, Stainiac, Hot Ticket, and Plump Your Pucker were included in each of the four gift sets I bought. They appear to be full-size products, too. According to the MSRP stickers on the boxes, I got $342 dollars worth of The Balm products for an unbelieveable $44!

Anonymous said...

So I stopped by Ross today and I spotted these packs of three different Physicians Formula products for $6.99! There were three different sets of products I saw. The one I got had the Mosaic Pressed Powder, the Multicolored Custom Blush and Baked Eyeshadows. The other ones had Plumping Lip Color Palettes, Matte Eyeshadows, and Pressed Powder. I don't know if it's just in my area or not, but it's worth checking out!

Abigail said...

I was looking for antibacterial body wash the other day and noticed that almost NONE of the body wash at any of my drugstores claimed to be antibacterial or contain triclosan.

Then I looked for the JohnsonClean and Clear facial cleanser, the one in the pink bottle I've used almost every day for FIFTEEN YEARS. And it's GONE! At Wal Mart, I found a reformulated version without triclosan and with parabens lower on the ingredient list. At CVS, I couldn't find it at all!


I'd recently switched to the new Cetaphil cleanser because of concern over parabens. I had no idea that triclosan has been shown to have effects on thyroid and sex hormones. Too bad, I liked washing my armpits with it. I'm not going near it now.

So the moral of the story is that if you still want the pink CC face wash, STOCK UP NOW, but do so at your own risk. Its still on their website, but I think it may already have been discontinued.

Unknown said...

At CVS yesterday, the coupon machine printed me out four beauty related coupons. $4 off a $20 cosmetic purchase, $2 off any cosmetic purchase, $2 off any Rimmel purchase and $15 off a Physician's Formula skincare product! Awesome!

Michelle D said...

I visited a couple of Rite-Aid's today, fruitlessly searching for the new Neutrogena foundation & primer, and one of them had a display for a new L'Oreal foundation. If I recall correctly, it's called True Match Luminous.

AlRo said...

I don't know if this is new to everyone but it was new to me. Went into Bed, Bath, & Beyond tonight and found a *ton* of Color Club nail polish displays. They had a new wall display and probably five cardboard displays. The bottles are only $3.99 instead of the $4.99 Rite Aid price, plus you can use the 20% off coupons. I was most excited about the fact that one of the displays was smaller $1.99 bottles.

Plus, they had the new Maybelline BB cream. I picked that up and am looking forward to trying it! *crossing fingers*

AlRo said...

I don't know if this is new to everyone but it was new to me. Went into Bed, Bath, & Beyond tonight and found a *ton* of Color Club nail polish displays. They had a new wall display and probably five cardboard displays. The bottles are only $3.99 instead of the $4.99 Rite Aid price, plus you can use the 20% off coupons. I was most excited about the fact that one of the displays was smaller $1.99 bottles.

Plus, they had the new Maybelline BB cream. I picked that up and am looking forward to trying it! *crossing fingers*

AlRo said...

I don't know if this is new to everyone but it was new to me. Went into Bed, Bath, & Beyond tonight and found a *ton* of Color Club nail polish displays. They had a new wall display and probably five cardboard displays. The bottles are only $3.99 instead of the $4.99 Rite Aid price, plus you can use the 20% off coupons. I was most excited about the fact that one of the displays was smaller $1.99 bottles.

Plus, they had the new Maybelline BB cream. I picked that up and am looking forward to trying it! *crossing fingers*

Unknown said...

Hey G. wanted to share with you and the readers that Sally Beauty Supply is having a huge clearance sale. They have a ton of stuff in my store at great prices. The big news for polish lovers is that they had certain China Glaze collections on clearance for $1.50! Also, some Orly for $2.00. the CG collections that my store had were Metro, Colors from the Capitol, Magnetixs and Prismatic. Holy Batman, what a deal. I can't say for sure, but I'm thinking that Electropop would be included, but sadly my store didn't have any:(

Louie B. said...

I was in Ulta recently and saw that there clearence section had a ton of Sula makeup. I got three lipsticks and blush for about 12$ plus I used a 3.50 off a 10$ coupon.

Anonymous said...

eos lip balms were BOGO free at my local Rite Aid!

Unknown said...

I have been to two different Wal-Marts (both in New Jersey) and both have had displays with the new shades of L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow! They were VERY picked over but between the two stores I was able to get them all. Worth driving around to find since they're gorgeous!!!!

fathobbitgamgee said...

Spotted the New maybelline BB cream in my local Walgreens in Murfreesboro Tn. Side display all by itself and there were screw top vials for each shade to test.

Second I was at my Walmart also in Murfreesboro and they had the new Jennifer Aniston Perfume on clearance for $20. It was in the beauty section with a few other clearance beauty items and perfume

Unknown said...

Yesterday I made a trip to Walgreens and spotted a new display(the kind that hang near end caps)of Sinful Colors polishes and lip glosses. It includes many, if not all of the "Wow Pop"(never showed up in my area) polishes as well as several core shades. I didn't notice the "Clementine" shade but may have just overlooked it. Hopefully areas that didn't get the "Wow Pop" display will get this one!

Unknown said...

So Sorry if you've blogged about this already! But I hadn't seen it and usually follow pretty close. =) Just saw in my email inbox a Rite-Aid coupon for $2 off Essie!! In the same email it mentioned special weekly coupons on the facebook page ~ when I followed that found a printable coupon for $10 off SensationNAil Starter Kits!!! Wanted to take a sec to mention it as this coupon had a *only 15,000 available* icon above it. Not sure how long that many will last, but I figured since there are only a limited number I would pass it along!!

Thanks for all your amazing blogging G! This is by far my favorite and top daily *must read*!!


Link to the FB page where the coupon is located, though you do have to "like" Rite-Aid (and more specifically their Nail Extravaganza page? maybe..?) before getting access to the coupon. Whatever you need to like though, the link should get you there.
https://www.facebook.com/riteaid/app_229223087093677

Anonymous said...

Walgreens have The Balm cosmetics, Becca, Gosh and some other "highend" brands of cosmetics

nita said...

Today I went to walgreens to pick Loreal infallible eyeshadows. I picked 2 of them and this week they are buy 1 get 1 1/2 off. On this the SA scanned $1 off on each eyeshadows and then some other mgf cupon on loreal for $2 off. So my total for liquid diamond and smoldering plum came to $8.48 :-) I thought it was a great deal for me..I hope all the SAs accross wags are such helpful :-)
NOTE: I didnt knew if any of these cupons were available thr. SA scanned them for me :-)

waymire01 said...

I went by Wags today to pick up the new Revlon CS whipped.. and they had the display for the new Loreal True Match Lumi foundation with the testers. Of course someone stole the tester in my shade (Karma mean people... Karma!!) but I tested the next shade up on my hand and was very pleasantly surprised. I used the regular True Match for years, even though wasn't the best foundation (for me), because I could find an exact color match in for my fair yet very warm skin, so I'm familiar with that one. I was really surprised by the new one. Even though it was a bit too dark, it had a nice consistency, blended right in, looked very natural, and had a really natural sheen. No obvious shimmer, just a sheen that was extremely subtle under florescent lights in the store, and just a bit more noticeable under natural light outside. It had a translucent quality, and really looked like skin, no cakeiness or chalkiness at all. It dried quickly and the finish was very smooth with no stickiness, it felt like there was nothing there. I rubbed it rather hard and it did not transfer. I wore it for about three hours on the back of my hand, washed my hands with soap when I came in from the barn, checked and it was still there. This appears to be a light coverage, I could still see my veins through it, like "my skin but better". I'm not sure if it is buildable. I normally would not wear a foundation like this, with oily skin I try to stay away from "luminous" products since I have enough luminosity of my own, lol, but I was tempted to try it... I do love their color selection. Will be looking for some reviews in the future. Hope this helps someone.

Abigail said...

Just bought the new L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner 24h in Dark Slate 175, and it's my new favorite eye liner. As far as I can tell, it's pretty much the same as the Maybelline gel liner which I also like very much, and comes with a similarly nifty brush.

What makes this special is that it's a deep neutral taupe! The color is so great for days when I want something a little more natural than black winged liner. I also suspect that with a little practice with the angle brush, this would make a brilliant brow gel - as the color is a more saturated/opaque version of MAC Concrete eye shadow. Love! Love!

G. said...

OMG, I just bought this liner too! Well, last week, but I've used it three times so far and it's LOVE! I got the exact shade you got...will be reviewing soon. SO glad to hear that someone else loves it too. Yay! Thanks for sharing. :)

Stacey said...

I was at target today looking it thed clearence bin for that shops thing they had there? But I found Essie Cascade Cool in it for $5.45! It's in the summer 2012 collection so I do not understand why it was in it. There was only one though

aly7 said...

Saw Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in the color Rosegold for $1.50 at Big Lots today!! Also saw Revlon Molten Metal eyeshadow duos for $2, Covergirl Outlast Lip Stains for $3, and a bunch of Revlon nail polishes.

Unknown said...

HI ladies
i was at Ross today and bought a Lip Fusion totally Infatuated lip gloss set (6 glosses) for 6.99!! This was on Sephora's but is no longer available. The compare to price is $45.00!! I have never seen fusion beauty products at Ross so I wanted to let you know. I am in Hoover, Al for reference.

Abigail said...

Yay! We really are cosmetic twins! Have you tried the AcneFree Night Repair foam that is currently on clearance at CVS and Walgreens? I'm loving it so much I bought a backup. It's 1.5% SA in a soothing and moisturizing base, and it's had a nice effect on my pores and left my skin very smooth. I tend to avoid SA because it erodes my fingers when it's in a face wash or toner, but I haven't had that problem with the foam.

Ashley said...

Not sure if this helps but I was searching the web for an image of the VS Nakeds palate and found this website http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2012/06/victorias-secret-the-nakeds-eye-palette.html There is a picture of the inside of the palate there. You might be able to contact the person and use the pic here for your blog.

wombatgal said...

Jewel-Osco stores currently have all Wet n Wild products on sale for 30% off! Wowsers!

ACE said...

I went by my local Walgreen's today and saw a new Wet 'n Wild polish display. It's the Fergie collection and they're $3.99 a piece.

Emily said...

This is an online only deal; a site called nomorerack.com has a deal on the Salon Express kit -- it's $7 + $2 shipping. They are a site kind of like woot, where they have daily deals & then they'll be out. This is one that's been around a little bit, so it's possible it could last a few days. You never know! Here is the link: http://nomorerack.com/daily_deals/view/67149-salon_express___as_seen_on_tv

Also, I have bought a few things from them in the past & you should know in advance it took me 3 or 4 weeks to receive my items. Not to dissuade anyone, just letting you know my experience with them! They have lots of fun deals.

Karen said...

Idk if its just me, but this page just isnt loading anymore :(

Amber @ My Nail Graffiti said...

I was in Walgreen's today and noticed a display for the new Maybelline BB Creme had little sample jars for each shade that you could use to test a shade right in the store!

waymire01 said...

Hey G... this is not a new product sighting, but rather a suggestion for the blog. Is there any way to set it up so if someone replies to your post the original post is shown? Sometimes it's really difficult to figure out what the reply is referring to, especially if it is an answer to a question. I find I have to go back to the original page and scroll through each post to figure it out...

waymire01 said...

I don't know if G. has a review planned for the new Loreal True Match Lumi.. if so I'm sorry to jump the gun... but I love this stuff. I have super oily skin, and always wear a matte foundation, but the finish can be really flat sometimes. When I swatched this on my hand I couldn't get over the finish.. so I bit the bullet and bought it. By itself it is a medium coverage with a sheen. It blends like a dream, has a translucent quality I've never seen.. it truly looks like your skin, while evening out the color and blurring out imperfections. The sheen is the same natural glow my skin has when bare, it was the same exact texture/glow as my shoulders. Very smooth finish after it sets, with no tackiness or weight. It has spf of 20, yet has not broken me out, a miracle on it's own. It looks completely natural, yet still a bit shinier than I am comfortable with, and not quite enough coverage- I could still see my melasma which bugged me.

BUT...

The best thing is that when I mix it with my favorite long wear foundation (Rimmel 25 hour) I get the best of both worlds. Great coverage, long wear, zero oil breakthrough (over primer), sets without powder, extremely lightweight, a very slight sheen that gives life to the finish without being the slightest bit shiny, spf, and smoother application and blending. I am in love, LOL. I've tried dozens of foundations, and none has filled all of my requirements so completely. I just had to share... I've seen very few reviews, and none that attempt to mix it.

waymire01 said...

ELF is on Hautelooks through Saturday morning. Mostly a few eyeshadow palettes and quite a bit of mineral makeup sets.

Wenz said...

I just got a $3 off $20 'beauty' purchase from Target checkout coupon printer! (includes cosmetics, Hair care, skin care).
Im not sure what triggered it because it was a pit stop kinda trip to get kids stuff. But I did use a Target coupon to try one of those new Sally Hansen magnetic polishes. Im definitely gonna try stacking this with some other coupons :)

Camille said...

Starting July 1st and ending on the 3rd, all Physicians Formula products with regular retail of $7 and up will be $7 off at CVS!

nauticalbingo said...

i went to Dollar Tree last nite and discovered Almay Bright Eyes shadows in the shades buff and nude. i also saw Almay Pure Blends blush.

i also got Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Beige Blast, Grape Escape, Teal-y Fast, and Quick Brick.

Saban said...

Went into TJ Maxx to look for YSL and Chanel but found Guerlain Terracotta mineral loose bronzing powder in shade 01 Light on clearance for $29 (original price $66). The powder is velvety soft and comes with a mini kabuki brush.

waymire01 said...

If you need/want anything from Physicians Formula, get your butt to CVS right now... in fact if you have a 24hr store I would go tonight. The $7 off sale is only for a few days, and I bet the items will go quick. Not only is everything extremely cheap- I bought several different concealers for $0.75 each, matte or baked quads for $1.75, and most other products were around $4 - but there are several items with $1-$3 off peelies, making them either free or very close to it... I saw mascara, blush, and bronzers with these. I have a ton of PF already, so I bought several types of concealer I had not tried, and three quads I do not own already.. and with a $4 ecb that printed from the red box, I pd $11 and saved $74!! and that includes a couple of sodas. There is also a Q printing for a FREE tube of Cortaid itch relief creme... my store was sold out but the manager told me not to worry just save the Q and she would honor it when they were back in stock.

DMaj Issues said...

Hey just wanted to give a heads up to check your Walgreens clearance sections! I just found the Spring/Summer 2012 shades of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes AND her Spring/Summer 2012 insta-dri all in a huge bi together! The CSMs are reduced to $3 & the Insta-dris are $2 a pop! I know clearances vary but keep your eye out & maybe you'll score a big, clanking bag full of pretty new polishes for cheap like I just did!

DMaj Issues said...

just a PSA to check your Walgreens clearance sections! i just found the Spring/Summer 2012 shades of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes AND the Spring/summer 2012 Insta-dris at mine! The CSMs are $3 a pop and the Insta-dris are $2 EACH!

Unknown said...

The Body Shop Summer Sale just started today; it's also been going online for the past 2 days though most of the make-up stuff online isn't in the stores .. went to the store today, and they had make-up for buy 1 get 1 free (mostly the new Lily Cole make-up and mineral make-up); lipsticks, lip balms, lip sheers, single eye shades & lip glosses for 2 for $10; select fragrances for 50% off ..

Jennifer Q. said...

Free Zoya "America" and free shipping.

http://artofbeauty.com/content/38/item/Zoya/Zoya-Nail-Polish-America.html

Enter code Freedom2 after adding it to your cart.

I didn't personally find it, so credit goes to thescienceofchic for posting it.

thescienceofchic.com/post/26477195670/get-a-free-bottle-of-zoya-nail-polish-because-merica

It's online only, but i don't know how long this will last.

stissy07 said...

Zoya is giving away a free 'america' nail polish with the coupon code 'freedom2' for online only.

stissy07 said...

Zoya nail polish in color 'america' is free online with code 'freedom2'.

Ungraceful Beauty said...

Right now Zoya is offering a FREE nail polish in the color America with FREE SHIPPING! Just use offer code FREEDOM2 at checkout!

No other purchases required. I just got mine, but I'm not sure how long it'll last!

http://artofbeauty.com/content/38/item/Zoya/Zoya-N

Sarah Vaughn said...

I can't get all the comments on this post to load, so I'm sorry if someone's already pointed these things out!

I just got a few of the Fergie Wet n Wild polishes from Walgreens and I noticed a few things. First, they rang up as $3.99, even though the stand said $3.49, so make sure they're ringing up right for you. They should do a price mod if you point it out.

Some of the polishes are dupes for the full coverage glitters from Christmas, and even though these are a little more expensive than those were, these are also a little larger bottles. The Christmas ones were $3 for .34oz, I believe. These Fergie ones are $3.49 for .42oz.

Also, the shade Ferguson Crest Syrah (that's a dumb name for a polish), appears to be a pretty dead-on dupe for Zoya Valerie. I compared my bottles when I got back and Valerie just appears to have a liiiittle more duochrome, but that could be from the shapes of the bottles.

Christina said...

Hey G, do you mind making a new You Tell Me page? The comments only automatically load to the ones in early June, and the 'load more....' button never finishes loading. Pretty please??

In other news, I finally found the nail polish sets from LA colors and others in my Marshalls. They were actually located in the KIDS toys section, and there were plenty of them. I've been looking through the skincare section that occasionally has makeup and OPI mini sets, so I've never seen them there before. Each of the LA colors ones had lots of brightly colored polishes, maybe seven or eight a set.

Anonymous said...

My Krogers had the SH limited editions for Summer 2012 on sale for $2 if you use a Krogers card!! The display at my store was cleaned out but I found a Purple Posey set off to side. Could have been an in store special but it's worth checking out if you have a Krogers near you.

Ari said...

Illamasqua is having a large sale on their website (http://www.illamasqua.com/). Some items are as much as 60% off. Shipping is pretty expensive around $15, but for if you were looking for items on sale it would still be a good deal.

Anney Nonomous said...

I spotted NYX products at HEB (a grocery store in Texas) today! Very excited to see them outside of Ulta!

Unknown said...

Spotted a new Sally Hansen Insta-Dri LE collection in Walgreens earlier today. Lots of nice fleck polishes. Also had a LE Xtreme wear display but none of the colors had names so I couldn't be certain if any of them were dupes or not.

Wenz said...

HEY G!
ZOYA DEAL ALERT! sampler set of the 2 summer collections 50% of + free shipping. I saw it on their FB page, was on ABC too. here's the link expires midnight EST tonight!
http://www.zoya.com/content/38/category/TVPROMO.html

Snowflower said...

Just got back from Marshall' s and had to share this. They have Essie Nail Polishes for $3.99. There is a good variety about 15 different colors. I got 557-China Doll., 16-Cantaloupe., 770-Bangle Jangle., 767-Raise Awareness, 429-Fondola Gondola. I was so excited that I forgot to take a picture. Thinking of going back tomorrow for some more. Hopefully it's in your stores too (I'm in upper New York).

Snowflower said...

Just got back from Marshall's and had to share this. They have Essie nail polishes for $3.99. About 15 different colors. I got 429-Fondola Gondola, 557-China Doll, 767-Raise Awareness, 770-Bangle Jangle, 16-Cantaloupe. I was so excited that I forgot to take a picture for G. Thinking of going back tomorrow for more (use my rewards). Hopefully they're available in your area (I'm in upstate NY). Anyone else spotted these?

Erin said...

Browsing my local Meijer's ad, I see Wet n Wild products are 50% off.

Anonymous said...

If you live in Oregon or Washington and have a Hi-School Pharmacy near you I spotted the LA Girl Magnetic Polishes at mine for $2.99. Great deal for magnetics and the 3 I brought home were fabulous!

Simply Thrifty Nails said...

I hit up my local job lots today and found a top coat I've never seen before. Its fast drying top and base coat by Best from the company Poshe. I looked it up msrp is $8-12 and I got them for $3.00 a bottle! They were on the bottom shelf in a random box, I grabbed one of each and have loved using them for the past two days. Also they have an online coupon for loreal polish regular price $2.00 up to 4 bottles for $1.25 each.

Legit said...

I'm in Los Angeles and my local Ross has 2 different Color Club sets. I got one called 'Untamed Luxury' which includes shades Pretty in Platinum, Wild Orchid, Positively Posh, Soft as Cashmere, Nothing but Truffle, Jewel of a Girl, and Ready to Royal. Price for the set of seven nail polishes was $7.99. Also picked up a set of six by Cherimoya (which I had never heard of before) for $5.99. It has a couple of standouts to me which are Starstruck (possible dupe of Fergie's Hollywood Walk of Fame) and Pink Soiree (looks like a jelly with holo bar glitter, regular glitter and moons!) Includes Thanksgiving Glam, Teal Soiree, Royal Soiree, and Grape Diamonds all of which have holo bar glitter (except Grape Diamonds, which is a straight glitter) I just bought them today so I'm not sure about the application, durability, etc. but for about $1 each I'd say they're a bargain!

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 291 of 291   Newer› Newest»
© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig