Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, May 16

The You Tell Me Page

Welcome to the You Tell Me page! 

I created this page so that readers who know of a great beauty-related deal/sighting/sale/etc. can easily post about it and share it with other readers as quickly as possible.

PLEASE BE SURE THAT I HAVE NOT ALREADY MENTIONED THE DEAL ON THIS BLOG. I've noticed that sometimes readers will post about a weekly drugstore sale that's been already featured in my Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales posts. To eliminate double-posts, I will not approve comments about sale info that was already covered in the Weekly Drugstore Sale posts. Thanks for understanding!

Other things to consider:
  • Is the information regional (pertaining to just your area)? If so, please let us know that.Is there a time limit on the deal? Be sure to include an expiration date if there is one. 
  • Is the offer online-only? If so, please be sure to include the URL. 
  • Please do not spam the comments section of this post with a link to your own blog. If the deal you'd like to share is featured on your own blog, readers can click on your profile to access your blog, so there's no need to include a link also.
Thanks to everyone who has ever left a comment here (and to everyone who leaves one in the future) for making this page such an incredible resource for ALL of us!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PREVIOUS YOU TELL ME PAGE.
SHARE:

236 comments

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 236 of 236
Annette said...

ZOYA - Special Share The Love offer for August at only 200 points - Free Zoya Nail Polish of choice with any $10 Purchase PLUS Free Shipping & Handling! http://www.zoya.com/content/38/category/Share_The_Love.html

graziaplena said...

Nice finds at Grocery Outlet in the San Francisco Bay Area, notably:
- Maybelline mineral power concealer in many shades
- Physicians Formula healthy wear spf 50 bronzer in light for $3 or $4, I forget
- PF healthy wear spf 50 powder foundation in translucent medium for $3 or $4, I forget.... I can only wear translucent light, so I was majorly bummed-- I love that stuff!
- PF healthy wear spf 50 tinted moisturizer in ivory to fair and fair to light, $4... I got this but had to return as even the lightest shade is too dark for nc15
- tons of Andalou Naturals skin, body, and hair care. I got the oil-free moisturizer ($9.99) and am loving it so far
- Almay bright eyes liner/highlighter in cocoa/pearl for $2
- sets of *5* Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes for $6.99. The one I got (which I admit I mixed and matched to my preference...) included Camelia, Evening Fog, Without A Stitch, Summer Plum, and Malt (mannequin hands!). I think these are all LE. Others I remember seeing were yellow kitty, sunflower, thinking of blue, delphinium, navy baby, and one bottle of sequin scandal.

Annette said...

EcoTools - Receive 25% off any tools marked "Fiona's Favorites" when you enter code FIONA12 at checkout on our new online store. Free shipping on orders over $50.
http://www.ecotools.com/shop-collection/fionas-favorites

Bamboo Finishing Kabuki
Bamboo 6 Piece Eye Brush Set
Bamboo Lash & Brow Groomer
Bamboo Blush Brush
Bamboo Foundation Brush
Bamboo Deluxe Concealer Brush
Bamboo Bronzer Brush
Bamboo Eye Shading Brush
Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set

RachelLauren said...

found korres lip butter trios at tjmaxx for $9.99. in northern nj

Annette said...

BARIELLE Flash Sale - 40% off the entire store and free shipping over $50; use code FBFLASH40. Sale ends Aug 15th, 5:00pm EST.

Polishes are $8 and are on sale for buy one get one half off (so, $6 each). After the 40% off each bottle is $3.60.
http://www.barielle.com/Shades_Nail_Color-Color_Choices.html

If you register on their site, you will be emailed a 15% off code. I received mine in a few seconds and was able to stack both codes to get them down to $3.06 each.
http://www.barielle.com/

*Getting the codes to stack was a little tricky.
1. I added 2 polishes to my cart.
2. I entered the 40% off code and the updated subtotal was $7.20.
3. I entered the 15% off code and the updated subtotal was now $10.20 (it had removed the 40% off and replaced it with the 15% off)
4. I kept trying to add back the 40% off code, but nothing would change.
5. I removed the two polishes and started all over. When I was done adding the polishes I continued the checkout process and when I got to the page where you enter the code, the subtotal was correct at $6.12 (it had stored both codes and I didn't need to re-enter them).

So, the moral of the story is add two polishes, add your codes, delete your polishes, then add all the polishes you want; checkout.

Annette said...

G - The "Load more..." link isn't working correctly. I clicked it about 15 minutes ago and it's still saying, "Loading..."

Annette said...

FREE SAMPLE - Taylor Swift's new fragrance, Enchanted Wonderstruck.
https://www.facebook.com/TaylorSwift?sk=app_363351373694200

Annette said...

CVS/SebaMed - Purchase a full-size moisturizing body lotion at your local CVS locations to receive 50% off mail-in rebate; offer valid this week, 08/14/2012 to 08/18/2012. Must be postmarked by 08/25/2012.

*Rebate amount is 50% off of final purchased price after all coupons. (Example: purchase of $12.99 and using a $3 coupon or EXTRA CARE bucks would be reimbursed $5).

https://www.facebook.com/sebamedpH5.5/app_340799042677656

Annette said...

Pacifica - 20% off Spray Perfumes, Perfume Roll-Ons, and Solid Perfumes. Use code FBFan20 at check out. Sale end this Friday. http://www.pacificaperfume.com/
*Free shipping on orders over $50
**If you sign up they send you a coupon good for a free Color Quench lip tint in Coconut Nectar ($9 value), with a $25 purchase. This email arrives a few minutes after you join the email list.
***Although the code doesn't apply to this, the Brazilian Mango Grapefruit Value Collection, is 40% off ($30, reg. $50), and will work towards the $50 needed for free shipping.

Annette said...

...more on Pacifica...

I left items in my cart and closed the tab; a few minutes later I received an email from them, offering me an additional 10% off to complete my order. When I clicked the link it did all the calculating for me. I was now $0.50 short of free shipping, so I added another item.

When I returned to checkout, all the codes were missing, so I had to re-enter all (3) - 20% Facebook code, 10% email code, and lip tint code; all worked fine.

Annette said...

Coastal Scents - 50% off Liquid HD Foundation ($8.48 reg. $16.99) and Foundation Brushes ($2.48/$2.98 reg. $4.95/$5.95) - no code needed; offer good for 48 hours. Free shipping on $50.

http://www.coastalscents.com/

*There are lots of other sale items, but there's no "sale" section, so you have to click on each department to see them.

Sophia (The Bookworm) said...

I jut got into using makeup and I found that Elf mineral infused mascara is 10x better than anything I've ever used, even Covergirl Lashblast and Voluminous. I'm asian, and my lashes are short and un-voluminous, but this mascara plumps them up so well! It's only about 3 bucks. Great deal!

Annette said...

MURAD - 4 piece WRINKLE FIGHTING REGIMEN reg. $157.45, now $49 (you save $108.45) + $8.95 shipping (enter code TODAYMURAD)

http://todayshow.murad.com/products.html

*Refreshing Cleanser (6.7 FL. OZ.)
*Intensive Wrinkle Reducer with Durian Cell Reform (0.5 FL. OZ.)
*Perfecting Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 | PA+++ (0.7 FL. OZ.)
*Skin Perfecting Primer Dewy Finish (0.17 FL. OZ.)

Miss Biz said...

I just wanted to give you a heads up that the Wet N Wild Fantasy makers are already popping up at Rite Aid. They had 3 different displays. Thee was also a NYC display with two halloween nail polished and two lipsticks. They ahd two eyeshadow duos and two different liner. I got a black polish with gold sparkle called HAUNTED. I got one of the eyeshadow duos called DEVILISH (a red eyeshadow and a black one) I also got a duo lipstick (half is red, half is black) called TEMPTED.

Anonymous said...

KORRES SKIN CARE @ MARSHALLS. I spotted and purchased the Korres Yoghurt Regimen kit that comes with a full size moisturizer, full size mask, and trial eye cream and cleanser for 19.00. They also had another set the Pomegranate Regimen Kit for 14.99 and facial wipes, Milk Protein Wipes and Pomegranate Wipes for 6.99 each.

Anonymous said...

KORRES AT MARSHALLS! YOGHURT REGIMEN SET for 19.00 (includes 2 full size and 2 trial size products). POMEGRANATE REGIMEN SET for 14.99, Milk Protein Wipes for 6.99, and Pomegranate Wipes for 6.99.

pink lemonade said...

Saw your HG Physicians Formula powder foundations in 3 shades at Grocery Outlet for $2.99 (also lots of other PF items).

Annette said...

Mally Beauty - 30% off using code CELEBRATE; offer ends Friday, 8/17/12, at 11:59 ET.

http://www.mallybeauty.com/?utm_source=social%20&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=30%25off

*If you add a starter kit to your order you get free shipping, no minimum, plus a free High-Shine Liquid Lipstick Pen in Gorgelina (the lipstick pen is automatically added to your order once you select a starter kit). Otherwise, shipping is free over $75.

DC said...

Big Lots in the Pittsburgh-area has tons of Lash Blast mascara for $1.50. Also, the one I was at yesterday had a bunch of Sally Hansen Salon Effects - but only in the Denim shade.

April. said...

RUN TO BIG LOTS!
Essie polishes are 3.20! Opi as well! BUT THERE IS MORE! I found 4 bottles of Essie starry starry night! All for under 15 dollars!!! Good luck! I had to dig for them!!!

Anonymous said...

A brand new Sinful Colors hotspot just went up at my local Target today, featuring magnetic polishes! There are six colors: Force Field (green), Charge It Up (blue), Magnetism (black), Captivate Me (red), Stuck On You (purple), Polar Opposites (blue-silver), and It's Electric (dark teal). (NB: these color descriptors are very general, as I only really had time to jot down the names and run.) They sell for $4.99, and the magnet is set into a plastic ring that reminds me of those cheapo toy rings you find on cupcakes.

Donna said...

BAH! Why didn't you all tell me that the new L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadows in the display with Liquid Diamond are permanent? I saw them and grabbed 4 right away, lucky for me there was a BOGO50 at the time, so it's like I got one for free, but I wouldn't have been in a mad rush to get them if I knew they weren't LE. Just saw them in the regular display at my CVS, also had the Color Caresses in the regular display. So since I had coupons and there was the buy $10 get $3 back deal, I got one of each.

Donna said...

They have some of the best brands of skin care for so cheap. Almost always have Philosophy bath washes in mouthwatering scents for way less than you would pay anywhere else. I got some Essie and Jessica polishes and a Barielle matte top coat the last time I was in there.

Also I love Betsey Johnson's fun jewelry and handbags and they have been getting a lot of that in lately too.

Annette said...

Avon.com - free shipping, no minimum using code AUGUSTFREE
*According to the email I received, this was supposed to expire at midnight last night (8/15), but it's still working.

Carina aka "the youngest one" said...

For all those Revlon Just Bitten lovers: next week (8/19-8/25) CVS is running an ECB deal where they are on sale for $6.49 and for every one you buy, you get $4 in ecb back. Final price is $2.49 after ecb and the limit is 4! (To make the deal even sweeter, if you still have the $1 off coupons from the paper a couple weeks ago, then you're looking at only $1.49 each after ecb and coupons!) If that wasn't fantastic enough, compliment your lips with a smoking deal on Revlon Colorstay polish (my current addiction) which will be on sale for $4.99. Buy one and you get $3 in ecb, so final price is only $1.99 after ecb. (Same deal on the $1 off coupon, you could be looking at only 99 CENTS after ecb and coupons if you're lucky to still have any left after the lipstain deal) Limit on the polish is 6 per household.

Unknown said...

The Walmart in Brick, NJ has the ELF Beauty on the Go Compact and Single Palettes on clearance for $1 from $3

Warning though this walmart is undergoing construction so I don't know if this is just going on in this store or if all walmarts marked the prices down.

Annette said...

Rue21 - 40% off coupon valid for Saturday, 8/18/12, only (excludes Texas and Maryland - next week they'll have a coupon for those states).
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150999717652405&set=a.67697612404.73737.8754337404&type=1

Beauty-related items:
http://www.rue21.com/en/for%20Girls/ruebeaute/Beaute.aspx?v=all



candice nicole said...

Hi there,

I was in a TJ Maxx in Norwalk, CT & spotted a Too Faced eyeshadow palette for $29.99!!

Just a heads up :)

Annette said...

Cherry Culture - 20% off with code BCK20; ends August 21st.
http://www.cherryculture.com/

*Free shipping over $40

graziaplena said...

At my local urban outfitters, the nyx dark amulet palette is $4.99!! I'm in line buying one right now. =)

graziaplena said...

A) oops, I mean the crimson amulet/dark shadows palette =P B) at my store there is apparently an extra 20% off sale items so it rang up as $3.49 before tax!! Awesome deal.

ShockingViolet said...

Just spotted at Big Lots!:
Max Factor Pan-Cake Water-Activated Makeup (Foundation) $3
Revlon ColorStay Mineral Blush $3

Just A Little Make Up Crazy said...

just got an email that cherry culture is having a back to school sale - 20% entire site till the 21st

Annette said...

Philosophy is having a final farewell sale with savings up to 75% off.
http://www.philosophy.com/sc/promotions

*Sign up to received a free gift; it arrives in minutes and contains a code good on your first purchase of $25 or more.
*Free shipping on $50 or more.

Sample of deals:
*divine beautiful lips and apricot sips 8 pc. kit $40 reg $118
*divine beautifully bare 5 pc. canvas essentials $25 reg $86.00
*weekend is my getaway 6 pc. beauty kit $30 reg $117.00
*eye spy 5 pc. long-wear eye kit $30 reg $86.00
*the fashionista 4 pc. lip color $22 reg $72
*the classic 4 pc. lip color $30 reg $72.00
*divine all the time complete beauty kit $48 reg $122.00
*divine delicious kisses 3 pc. lip gloss and scrub $18 reg $69
*divine flower kisses 4 pc. lip gloss and scrub $22 reg $69.00
*kiss me i'm divine long-wear lip kit $18 reg $51.00

Vick said...

Saw a new Sinful Colors display full of metallics! Unsure if they are all new or not but there are all numbered in the '1000's'.

Raven said...

September's issue of All You magazine has a a bunch of beauty coupons. They are:
(online)
-save $1 on Herbacin hand cream @ drugstore.com/herbacin1off (exp. 9/21)
-save $4 on Nature's Gate avocado night cream @ natures-gate.com; code: ALLYOU (exp. 9/21)
-save $10 on any skin care product @ juaraskincare.com; code: 10OFFJUARA (exp. 9/21)
-save $2 on any Fat Hair thickening product @ samystore.com; code: ALLYOU12 (exp. 9/30)
(physical coupons)
-save $3.50 on either one 7.9oz bottle of AmLactin Moisturizing Body Lotion OR one 4.9oz tube of AmLactin Ultra Hydrating Body Cream (exp. 12/15)
-$3 off Yes To Tomatoes Daily Pore Scrub (exp. 10/31)
-TWO different Neutrogena coupons! the first: save $2 on any Neutrogena face makeup, the second: save $1 on any Neutrogena lip or eye makeup (both exp. 11/30)

Also, I have spotted the (full size) Garnier Fructis Color Shield Color Sealer Lightweight Leave-in at Dollar Trees in northern California. These have the old packaging (red bottle, green label, all green cap) as opposed to the updated eco-friendly bottle currently in stores.

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 236 of 236   Newer› Newest»
© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig