Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Attention: John Frieda fans!


I have some VERY exciting news for my fellow John Frieda fans, so I hope you'll take a moment to read this post--I don't want you to miss out!

My blog and my lovely readers (YOU!) were chosen to participate in the Damage Control: Live Webcast with John Frieda International Creative Consultant, Harry Josh! During this 30 - minute interactive webcast, Harry will reveal how to practice safe styling with Full Repair by not only reversing the look and feel of overworked hair, but also shielding hair from the effects of overstyling.

Date: Wednesday, June 8th
Time: 6pm – 6:30pm EST
Login: Facebook

Each participant who signs up for the live webcast will be asked to submit a question for Harry Josh and in return will receive one full-size product from the Full Repair collection:

Those with fine hair will receive a full-size Perfect Ends Sheer Mist

Those with thick hair will receive a full-size Perfect Ends Deep Infusion

Harry will answer all submitted questions during the half hour live webcast and will provide a special code that participants can use to enter to win the grand prize – a trip to New York and a haircut/style with Harry!

The link to submit questions is now live: click here to register! NOTE: You must attend the webcast event in order to qualify for the free product!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. vero: please read the last paragraph of this post for details. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment is not related to this particular post, just a general post of kudos for you. I just recently started following this blog and the facebook page and I'm really so grateful for the wonderful information you provide. As someone on a VERY limited budget, you definitely help me find ways to indulge myself without breaking the bank. THANK YOU for providing a great service, it's so appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kari: Wow! Thank you SO much for the kind words! I cannot tell you how much I appreciate that, and WELCOME! I look forward to chatting with you in the future, honey! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. Thank you so much! I've been wanting to try these products and haven't had a chance yet.

    Oh, and speaking of John Frieda products, I tried out the Sheer Blonde lightening spray since it worked well for you and I really like it! I hate heat styling my hair, so I actually just sprayed it in and left it alone. >.< It probably took longer that way, but it still lightened up my roots significantly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is the best ever !! Thank you so much for all your hard work !!!

    Xoxo jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I'm so excited! I hope I don't forget.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so great! I am thrilled! I am using the blonde lightening spray and I LOVE it. Just used a sample of the root awakening this evening and my hair looks great.

    Looking very forward to this event!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nate: You are so welcome! And I'm SO glad to hear that the lightening spray worked for you--even without using a hair dryer! That is fantastic! I love it when people try something I've reviewed and then come back and tell me how they liked it, so thanks again for that. :D

    Jess: You are such a doll for saying that! Thank you so so much, honey. xo

    Lacey: I'll post about it again tomorrow, so don't worry. I'll remind you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is there anything we have to do after we watch the webcast to get our free product?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig