Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales


My pal Make-Up on the Cheap is under the weather this week (feel better soon, girlie!) so I'll be bringing you the makeup sales on her behalf, as well as my picks for best drugstore deals of the week (which I just posted here).

Here we go!

CVS:
Revlon cosmetics and beauty tools BOGO1/2OFF
Almay cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF
Milani cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF
Spend $10 on Maybelline cosmetics get $3 Extra Bucks
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Color $5.99
CoverGirl Lip Perfection lip color or lip liner $6

RITE AID:
Wet n Wild cosmetics 40% off
CoverGirl Clean Makeup, Simply Ageless or Natureluxe cosmetics 30% off
Maybelline cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF
L'Oreal lip and eye cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF
Revlon ColorStay cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF
Almay cosmetics B2G1FREE (buy two, get third one free)

WALGREENS:
CoverGirl cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF
Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal, One by One, or Falsies mascara BOGO1/2OFF
Sally Hansen nail color or treatments BOGO1/2OFF
Revlon foundation, concealer, powder, blush, lip, nail color or beauty tools BOGO1/2OFF

To keep this post short, instead of giving you the usual highlights for the week, I ask that you take a look at my picks for best deals of the week here for all the details.

I'm just going to quickly mention some coupons that I've spotted on the various coupon sites, which you can use in conjunction with this week's sales (and thanks to ashwillis83 for also posting about these coupons on the You Tell Me post!):

$1 off any Maybelline mascara
$1 off Maybelline eyeshadow or eyeliner
$1 off any Garnier moisturizer
$1 off any Rimmel product (not on sale this week at the drugstores but still good to have)

$1 off any Garnier shampoo or conditioner
$3 off Garnier HerbaShine
$1 off any Garnier styling product
$1 off Garnier The Brusher Cleanser
$2 off Garnier Sleek & Shine Blow Dry Perfector Kit

Oh and there's still a $2 Rimmel coupon on Coupons.com, which is always good to print out and save for the next good sale.

And in TODAY'S Smart Source insert (in most Sunday newspapers), there's a $1 off Nutra Nail product coupon if you've been wanting to get that smudge repair product I reviewed here. A big thanks to my pal Erin (@USNSis on Twitter) for that one!

UPDATE: Erin also just told me that in the back of Parade Magazine (also in the Sunday paper) there's a $2 off CoverGirl Natureluxe coupon. Thanks, Erin!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. ;~; I wish my area had a Rite Aid. They always seem to have Really awesome deals and products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not get that coupon for the $2 off Rimmel product. I saw the one for the Match Perfection foundation. Also i think the one for the Garnier moisturizer is gone:-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. When i went into Cvs when i checked out the register printed off a $5 off 15 purchae. But it expires in 3 days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ulta is having 40% off revlon,almay,NYX, and maybelline!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig