Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Heads up! Target Daily Deals for TODAY: EcoTools and Yes To Cucumbers

My awesome Twitter follower @ayeeRAE just gave me the heads-up that there are TWO beauty-related Target Daily Deals today!

For those of you who aren't familiar with Target Daily Deals, they're online-only deals that are only good for ONE DAY with FREE SHIPPING.

Today's deals (Wed. 4/6):

 (image source: target.com)


and

(image source: target.com)


Once again, these two deals are only good TODAY, 4/6, with free shipping.

Thanks so much, @ayeeRAE, for the heads-up!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Thanks! I just ordered both items. I love Yes to Cucumbers! I haven't tried EcoTools yet but I'm excited to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi G! I was wondering if this is better than the ecotools deal at cvs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i ordered the yes to cucumbers kit yesterday. thanks for letting everyone know about this deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle: Yay! I'd love to know what you think when you get them. :)

    Teemetric: I'm not sure what deal at CVS you're referring to? What deal is that?

    Natalie: I'd love to know what you think when you get it! And you're so welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig