Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, March 27, 2011

Today only: 50% off Pixie Must Have Collection (free shipping)

I want to thank my amazing reader Amber for this one:

Today's Target Deal of the Day is the Pixie Must Have Beauty Collection for $15 (regular retail price: $30) and FREE SHIPPING.



Again, this is the Deal of the Day, so this offer is only good TODAY, Sunday, March 27th. Blink and it's gone!

Thanks again, Amber, for the heads-up!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I gave in and got one. How is the quality on these products? I've never tried them before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pixie! Thanks so much for this awesome deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just ordered!! I've been hesitant to try Pixie, but this looks like a good deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never tried Pixi before. This deal was too good to pass up. Thanks for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I jumped on this deal faster than fleas on a barnyard dog. Thank you! Have been wanting to try Pixie for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got this just in the nick of time(11:53pm!)Used my 10% off AAA discount. I bought their peach under eye corrector recently and loving it. Hope these are just as satisfying

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig