Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Quick update...

Hello, my lovelies! I have some important info I'd like to share with you today, so I'd love it if you took a minute to read through this post. And thank you!
  • I added a direct link to my You Tell Me page at the top of my left-hand sidebar. It seems like a lot of people are having problems finding the link on my top menu bar, so hopefully this will help! And thanks to everyone who has been leaving comments on that post. You all are a wealth of information and I cannot thank you enough for passing along the great deals you've been spotting!
  • I did a major overhaul to the Budget-friendly shopping links on my BOTTOM link bar. If you scroll to the bottom of this page, right after my last blog post, you'll see that things have changed quite a bit. I decided it would be more helpful to list direct links to sale and clearance pages of popular beauty sites, so be sure to check it out--you never know what you might find on clearance!
  • The ongoing Wait! There's more... issue has not yet been fixed by google. Unfortunately, many of you may still be experiencing issues when trying to access my older posts, and for that I am very sorry. I changed my Blog Archive drop-down menu (see left-hand sidebar) so that you can now bring up my posts by WEEK, instead of month. Hopefully that will help a bit until this issue has been resolved.
  • I added my most recent reviews and posts for weheartthis.com to my bottom link bar--I've got some more fun reviews coming up for weheartthis, and I'll add those as they're posted.
Thanks so much for reading, and please let me know if you have any questions!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Thanks for putting in all that hard work. You are appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making your blog archive searchable by WEEK should be a HUGE help. I searched by month previously, but there were so many that I had to use the "wait, there's more" button again, and it wouldn't work. This way, I may be able to view a whole week - or most of it - on one page. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do such a great job of covering so much information on your blog...hats off!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig