Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, March 26, 2011

More new CQ and Petites Color Fever shades (pic heavy)

I want to thank my amazing reader Roanna for kindly sending these pics of the new shades she spotted from CQ and Petites Color Fever. If you saw my previous posts, you know that both CQ and Petites Color Fever have just released new shades and the displays are popping up at Rite Aid locations across the country.

Well, Roanna also spotted some new shades that are NOT in the counter displays I showed you here. But they are definitely new shades, and they're so pretty I can't wait to show them to you. Please note: there are some existing shades in these pics as well, but the majority of these colors are brand new.

image credit for all of the following photos: Roanna for Nouveau Cheap

Pistachio, Mint Green and Pearls


Golden Green, Pink Candy and Coral Pink

Rustic Dream, Candy Grape and Slate

Peachy Keen, Purple Passion and Mystical

Milk Chocolate, Vintage and Ivory

Eggplant and Blush

Peachy Keen and Idyllic

Tahitian Green, Slate and Corduroy

Solar, Neon Dream, Virgo and Daze

Zodiac and Galaxy

Electric Indigo, Periwinkle and Cream Rose

Again, a few of these shades are existing core collection colors, but the majority of them are brand new and I could not be more grateful to Roanna for sending these pics our way!

Please check back in a few for my swatches of some of these shades--one in particular is so gorgeous I cannot stop staring at it!

Have you spotted these new CQ and Color Fever polishes in your area yet? Do you own any? What shades did you get?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I bought Rustic Dream, it looks like a gold orange duocrome in the bottle. It also looks like it flashes pink. I haven't worn it yet, but I'm excited to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up Daze the other day, and I love the formula. I think I need to go back for Periwinkle. I left it behind and regretted it. Now that I see it again I know I want it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw about half of these in the store the other day, mostly the darker shades. I picked up Rustic Dream. But I've yet to find the pastels. Pistachio, Mint Green, Daze, Zodiac and Galaxy....I gotta have em!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. will have to look at these ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen these yet. I'd like to get 'Galaxy'!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do you find these brands? I don't recall seeing them on the Phoenix area. Thanks! -Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how I wish we had Rite Aid's here (IL).

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ones that I am eye-ing are pistachio, mint green, and eggplant. I just bought Periwinkle a few weeks ago and it really surprised me with the formula & ease of application!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig