Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, March 25, 2011

The Lipstick League - week of 3.21.11


Welcome to the inaugural post for The Lipstick League! We are a group of beauty bloggers, bound together by the desire to save the world with beauty, one post at a time!

Once a week, each member of The Lipstick League will select a favorite post from their blog and we’ll assemble the links in one tidy weekly post for your reading pleasure.

We’ve gathered together a fantastic group of beauty bloggers whose content spans the world of beauty on topics such as makeup, skin care, nail care, fragrance and beyond!

To add a bit of personality to these posts, we’ll also ask each Lipstick League member to answer a “Question of the Week”, which they will answer on their own post. So be sure to check all the member's responses!

We hope you enjoy these weekly posts—we are so proud of the group we’ve assembled and we can’t wait to share this great content with you, our readers!

The Question of the Week for this inaugural post is: 

If you could only wear one lip product for the rest of all time (gasp!), what would it be?

G's Answer: Hum...I had to think long and hard about this one, but I've got to go with my Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker Lip Balm. If this was the only lip product I could use for the rest of all time, at least it would be fun, smell yummy, taste yummy and also give my lips a nice natural flush. I could get away with wearing it on no-makeup days, and I could also use it with a full face of makeup. So yeah, Dr. Pepper it is!

Here are this week’s links...

Beauty Junkies Unite - just can’t get enough of Urban Decay’s Greed Eyeshadow Primer Potion.

Clumps of Mascara - tried brown eyeliner for the first time. It wasn’t what she thought it was.

EauMG - reviews a NEST candle. Its fragrance will put a smile on your face.

Nouveau Cheap -  puts the new Revlon Crazy Shine Nail Buffer to the test. Does it really give you 400% shiner nails in seconds?

Orange to LA -  has her first experience with Jill Stuart Cream Eye Shadows, see if these shimmery shadows get you noticed!

Pink Sith - is finally able to get some much needed color on to her pale cheeks thanks to Yves Saint Laurent Creme de Blush # 5. No Pinching required!

Phyrra  - discusses foundations, skin undertones & overtones and shows you her naked face!

Vampy Varnish - Zoya ModMattes Collection for Spring 2011 swatches & review.

we heart this -  takes a look at the new Hourglass Aura Cheek and Lip Stains. Finally, a stain that you can be happy about!

What do you think, readers? If YOU could only wear one lip product for the rest of all time (gasp!), what would it be?

See you next week!
~The Lipstick League
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Eucerin's aquaphor! the most amazing balm i've ever used and it gives a little gloss to the lips

    love the idea of the lisptick league! so cute =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to vote for Philosophy's Lip Balm in Red, can't find anything to match this. Lightly gloss, very natural color, and very moisturizing.

    Although I remember when LS's first came out, loved Dr Pepper in high school and every time I see them at Target I think about trying one again for old time's sake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the moment, NYX Smokey Look.

    Although, tbh, if I seriously had to pick, I'd go without, LOLOLOL. I'd rather give them all up than get bored with the lack of choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd go with Chanel Glossimer in Spark. If it has tp be one I' d go upscale.! P.s. G. I wish there was a like button to like other comments, that would be cool!;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. MAC Viva Glam VI lipglass. It's amazing, neutral, shimmery, and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my tokidoki lip gloss in donutella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Palladio tinted lip balm in cotton candy! It moisturizes, adds shine, adds a hint of pink, is in a convenient chapstick tube to fit anywhere, and it's only 3.99 a pop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Palladio tinted lip balm in Bronzey Pink. I love the color and it moisturizes well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, you're a Pepper!

    Kewl idea on the lipstick league!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Burt's Bees lip shimmers. Lots of colors, smell great and my lips feel great after smoothing it on~

    ReplyDelete
  11. WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA! so clever and cute of a name too :D If I had to wear one lip product, it would have to be hand-down, Yes to Carrots Pomegranate Lip Butter!!! My EOS lip balm comes a very a close second though :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. clinique black honey almost lipstick

    moisturizing, natural looking, the perfect my lips but better shade

    it's really the only thing i wear anyway

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig