Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, February 24, 2011

Your Wet n Wild questions answered!



I've been receiving questions left and right about the new limited edition Wet n Wild collections I previewed for you yesterday, so I wanted to take a minute to answer them in this post, since I haven't been able to answer you directly (apologies for that!).


Question: What is the price of the Vanite palettes?

Answer: $4.99 each

Question: When will the Bloom nail polishes and/or Vanite palettes be available in stores?

Answer: Officially, these should hit stores on 3/15/11. However, some stores put them out earlier and some stores put them out later. I've even heard that some stores already have them for sale. So you'll just have to keep checking the stores in your area. But generally speaking, they'll be available in March.

Question: Where will I be able to find these?

Answer: I wish I had a specific answer for you. Wet n Wild offers these collections to all of their retailers, but each individual store decides when and if they want to offer LE products to customers. My best advice is that if you know of a store in your area that generally offers limited edition Wet n Wild products, check that store first. In my area, Rite Aid tends to put out LE Wet n Wild displays, but CVS doesn't. It could be the exact opposite in your area--it really depends.

I hope this answers all of your questions, but if you have a question I did not address in this post, please leave a comment and I'll do my best to get an answer for you!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Ohmigosh, this has been such a tease! I've haunted Wags and Rite-Aid looking for those delish polishes (don't tell the husband). Thank you for the projected release dates :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! i cant wait!! so many good collections from WNW :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if Walgreens might possibly carry these also? Since they had the limited editon eyeshadows at xmas. But CVS in my area is good to have wet n wild limited edition polish displays. But i will have to check Rite Aid too. I want the Sunburst and the mint green one. It looks a little brighter than most ive seen in stores. Essie has a pretty mint greene i wanted to buy, but ill wait and try to get this since its cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spotted these at Harmon/Face Values yesterday, for those who have one in your area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're amazingly dedicated in your partnership with WnW, a great brand.

    Just sending out love from a usually quiet reader.

    seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. No sooner did I read your post about these limited addition goodies,I found ALL of them all a local Harmon Drug store. I picked up some of the polishes, YAY!
    adayinthelifeofdollface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will they be available in Canada?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig