Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, February 26, 2011

P&G fans: buy the newspaper tomorrow!


I'm sorry for being MIA these past few days--I've had a migraine that really put me out of commission. Thankfully I'm feeling a tiny bit better today, and I wanted to share something with you regarding P&G products!

I was watching The View yesterday, and they had a brief segment regarding a new program from P&G called Have You Tried This Yet?. Basically, you can go on their website and request coupons for various P&G brands like CoverGirl, Olay, Pantene, Secret, Gillette, Tide, etc.

During yesterday's episode of The View, they mentioned that in tomorrow's (Sunday) paper there's going to be a large P&G insert containing over $100 worth of savings in coupons! If you are a fan of P&G products, this is an insert you probably won't want to miss, so I wanted to give you the heads-up today, so that you can plan to pick up the paper tomorrow!

As always, hold on to these coupons so that you can pair them with store coupons in the future, as well as plan your strategy for the next great sale at the drugstore.

Happy couponing!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. One of them will definitely be buy one CG Natureluxe foundation, get the balm free. I personally didn't like the sample, but it's a good deal if you do. Also, I know there'll be a $3 off foam haircolor, which I've been meaning to try out. Excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uch. I feel for you w/ the migraine. I sit here presently with a cold compress tied around my forehead. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot! I already had this on my Sunday checklist! Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already get the Sunday paper but I'm tempted to go buy an additional one now. Thanks for the heads up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I *finally* got to Target after reading your Target clearance post and picked up some products I've yet to try: Lash Blast - a dual pack for about $2.50 and Vaseline Sheer Infusions for just under $1.50! Thanks for the tip! Can't wait to try these products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As someone who has had migraines for almost 4 years now (2 1/2 of them I had one everyday) I would have to say to take Excedrin Migraine. That is probably the best over the counter medicine for migraine relief that is out right now. Also a cold compress is good too. Something that helps me also is I will go lay down and my boyfriend will rub my head (with pressure is the best) to help me calm down and possibly fall asleep or just to help alleviate the pain. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig