Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, January 1, 2011

New EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone collection

Are you keeping track of all these new 2011 releases? I feel like I can barely get a handle on all of them, but I'm trying my best!

I just spotted this info on beautyadvisorlounge.com and of course you know I had to share it with you immediately:

 image credit: BeautyAdvisorLounge.com

EcoTools is once again joining forces with actress Alicia Silverstone to introduce for spring the revamped eco-conscious cosmetic bag and brush collection set dubbed EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone.

The collection, which will launch April 2011, will feature three new additions and three revised sets. They will be available at Walmart, Target and Walgreens.

With a modern take on going green that features lavender, mint green and Silverstone’s favorite flowers, the new collection offers bags for storing and transporting tools, as well as cosmetic brushes. The carriers are comprised of eco-friendly materials such as natural hemp, recycled PET, non-toxic inks and tree-free paper.

The collection includes:

• A Deluxe Pencil Case ($7.99), which has a removable interior case, three storage pockets and enough space for five brushes

• A Hanging Valet ($15.99), which is a tri-fold bag with three zipper compartments, including one removable bag and a hanging hook so it can hang on the bathroom door

• A 4-piece Backstage Vanity Brush Set ($12.99), which includes a countertop brush holder stocked with the Finishing Brush, Angled Eyeshadow Brush, and Lash and Brow Groomer.

• The revised 6-piece Brush Set and Bag ($14.99) features a cruelty-free Blush Brush, Mini Foundation Brush, Mini Powder Brush, Detailed Eye Shading Brush and Spoolie Brush.

In addition, two of the most popular cosmetic cases from the original EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone collection have been revamped and retooled with the new floral design. The Cosmetic Bag ($8.99) and Train Case ($14.99) carry all of the necessary beauty accessories and fit into any tote or suitcase.

In a continued effort to give back, EcoTools has joined with 1% For The Planet, an alliance of businesses committed to leveraging their resources to create a healthier planet. Therefore, 1% of EcoTools annual sales will be donated to the organization. 


I am loving the pattern on these bags! What do you think? Are you looking forward to purchasing any of these new goodies in April? I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. If any of them have the Alicia Silverstone blush brush, it's a MUST buy - better than the original, because of it's rounded head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!
    I have the original set and love it. I even used it to travel. The fiber optic brush was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed about the pattern. It looks very sweet and delicate. I actually still haven't tried any EcoTools products - I feel like I might be missing out from reviews I've seen on them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so nice! LOVE ecotools! And the pattern is very pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin: You just made my day! I have been looking and looking for the perfect blush brush for you don't how how long now! I MUST get this (if it's offered in these new kits!). :)

    Phyrra: Gah! I cannot believe I do not yet own a fiber optic brush! *hides in shame*

    Caitlin: Oh girl, you neeeeed some EcoTools in your life. They are so luxurious and yet so inexpensive!

    Pammy: I agree!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh I'm super excited! Do I spy a brush cleaner too? I can't wait till these start showing up at a walmart near me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love eco tools! I don't have any of the Alicia Silverstone bags though. I see them all the time at Walgreens and I need to buy one, so I can have one from each collection lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, these are just adorable! I haven't run into them yet, myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought their first collaboration was pretty nice, this one is even better! I totally love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig