Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, December 3, 2010

Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales!


The makeup sales for the week of 12/5 - 12/11 are now up! Click here to see them, compliments of Make-Up on the Cheap.

As of the last time I checked, she didn't have the Wags sales up yet, so I wanted to tell you that there are quite a few good deals this week at Wags (both the special 4-day sale and the regular weekly sale). I have updated my Best Drugstores Sales of the Week post here, if you'd like to see. 

Just to remind new readers, I do not list BOGO1/2OFF makeup sales because I don't think those are exceptional (unless of course there's an added bonus like Extra Bucks, etc.) to go along with it.

If I had to select the BEST sale at each drugstore this week, 
here's what I'd consider the "don't miss" deals:

CVS

Buy a CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara, get a CoverGirl Eyeshadow Single FREE

RITE AID

Revlon cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF with $4 +UP Rewards when you buy two

WALGREENS

Revlon Top Speed Nail Color $5.99 with $5 Register Rewards = $0.99
(sadly, this is limit 1 so choose wisely!)

Happy bargain shopping!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Can you use the $5 to buy another polish on your next transaction? And would buying that polish (for a net of $0.99) give you another $5 towards your third transaction? I'm not sure if my question makes sense but it would be really cool if it worked put that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasmin: You are so welcome! :)

    Jessi: Oh I WISH! But I'm afraid that's not how it works, or else everyone would just keep doing this over and over again. lol! For this particular deal, it's limit one, which I mentioned in this post. So you're only going to get the Register Rewards ONCE. In other words, choose your shade wisely!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig