Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Spotted: Nicole by OPI and Barielle displays

My lovely pal Kimberly from Libby's Pink Vanity just sent some great pics of some new polish displays she spotted at Ulta recently, and I'm delighted to share them with you! Let's take a look:

image credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap
Barielle Holiday Hustle collection

Kimberly knows me too well, because she also sent a close-up of the exact shade that caught my eye in this collection: Jess' Champagne Toast:

 image credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap
Ooooh! Aaaah! So pretty!

Now on to the Nicole by OPI displays:

 image credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap

Thanks so much, Kimberly, for letting us know what's out there right now!

Are you drawn to any of the pretty colors in these collections? Or maybe you already own some? I'd love to hear from you either way!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I've seen the Nicole by OPI display at my nearest Ulta (nearest not being the same as near...it's three hours away), but not the Barielles. Yet. I really want Elle's Spell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all!!!! I really like the Sally Hansen! Think I may try it when I see the display in my local Wags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to have to go back and get a couple more. I only 'allowed' myself 2 Barelle's. Gosh, they were all soooo pretty too.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig