Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Quick note about the "new" Revlon scented polishes

I want to thank many of you for emailing me and giving me the heads-up about the "new" Revlon scented polish displays that are surfacing at Walgreens lately. I just want to set the record straight though, and confirm that these are not new--they are repromotes of this collection from Spring 2010 and also this collection from Spring 2009.

I have not seen one new color in this display. If anyone disagrees or sees a truly new color pop up, please please let me know! Thanks!

PS: I just noticed that Shakeup Your Makeup has a pic of the "new" display if you'd like to see and compare the shades to the links I mentioned above. I don't see a truly new color in the bunch. :(
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Good information! I don't know that we ever got these the first time around, so maybe that's why I thought these were new :) Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S....it would make sense that these are repromotes...the name "Ocean Breeze" doesn't exactly scream winter/holiday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think repromotes is necessarily a bad thing. I also missed out on these the last time around! I wish more of these cosmetics companies would do the occasional repromote. I think Sally Hansen should do a repromote of Hidden Treasure, not the whole collection, just Hidden Treasure in it's own little display like the Revlon Perplex display.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weird...I wonder why I've been seeing these at Big Lots then?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked up two of these over the summer. The colors weren't really for me, and I didn't get the whole "scented" thing. They just reeked of nail polish to me, and after it dried, I smelled nothing.

    Maybe it was because I use a topcoat? Ah, well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol @ Shakeup Your Makeup!
    likewise, there only JUST showed up in my area drugstores- which is rather sad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE those scented polishes! I found a sale at a local surplus store and I got 2 for only $2.99 each!! I got Mad About Mangoes and Not so BLue Berry.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig