Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sunday paper coupons and new free samples!

I can't promise that I'll be doing this every week, but I'm going to try!

Thanks to the wonderful site SundayCouponPreview.com (which I've added a link to in my Essential Shopping Links page located in my left-hand sidebar), I can give you a heads-up on some beauty-related coupons before you buy your Sunday paper.  Hopefully this will help you determine whether or not you think it's worth purchasing the Sunday paper tomorrow.

Please note: not all newspapers include the same coupon inserts. Your city's newspaper may vary. Also, dollar values on coupons may vary from region to region. The date after the dollar value indicates the coupon's expiration date.

10/10 SmartSource insert:

Ban Deodorant Save $.75/1 (12/4)
Biore Pore Strip product Save $1/1 (1/31/11)
Biore Cleanser Save $2/1 (1/31/11)

10/10 P&G Insert:

P&G Insert Coupons Expire (11/30)
Save $5.00/2 Covergirl simply ageless products
Save $1.00/2 Herbal essences or Aussie products 
Save $0.75/1 Crest toothpaste 4.0 oz. or larger or liquid gel (use this at Wags this week to get toothpaste for $0.24!)

NOTE: this CoverGirl coupon will pair beautifully with next week's Simply Ageless CoverGirl sales! At CVS you can buy 2 CoverGirl Simply Ageless products and get $6 back in Extra Bucks. Use this coupon and you'll save $11!  At Rite Aid, all CoverGirl Simply Ageless products are 30% off so this would also be a great coupon to use there.

10/10 RedPlum insert:

Dial Body Washes Save $1/2 (11/28) 
Dial Bar Pack or Dial Liquid Hand Soap Save $1/3 (11/28)
Garnier Cleanser or Moisturizer Save $2/1 (1/31/11)
Garnier Fructis any style product Save $1/1 (11/15) 
Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner or treatment Save $1/1 (11/15) 
Garnier Herbashine color creme with bamboo extract Save $2/1 (1/10/11)

NOTE: Dial Body Washes are BOGOFREE this week at Walgreens, so this would be a great coupon to use during this sale for even more savings. 

Now on to the FREE SAMPLES!

If you have visited my Essential Shopping Links page, then you know I have a direct link to AllYou.com's Freebie of the Day page (which often offers free beauty product samples).  Well, if you forget to check that page every day, things just got A LOT easier.  When you visit the Freebie of the Day page now, a pop-up box will ask you if you want to be alerted to the daily freebie via your email address.  Um, YES PLEASE! I just signed up for it and it literally takes two seconds.  Now I will never miss a freebie! I suggest you do the same if you love freebies like I do!  Oh, and if you don't already subscribe to AllYou magazine (which, in my opinion, has the BEST makeup coupons anywhere) you will also be asked if you'd like to receive two trial issues of AllYou for free. I say DO IT! It's really an awesome magazine and you will not regret it (past coupons have included BOGOFREE Rimmel nail polish, BOGOFREE NYC products, Buy $10 worth of Wet n Wild receive $5 off....I told you, their coupons ROCK).

Speaking of FREEBIES, did you know that Target.com has a new freebie page called Sample Spot? It's pretty bare right now, but I think we should keep an eye on it. Hopefully more and more free samples will be available in the weeks to come.

Do you plan on picking up the Sunday paper tomorrow? Any good sales you're hoping to take advantage of? Do you see any coupons listed above that might pair well with a drugstore sale this week? I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I receive the Sunday Paper for just 50cents a week because I have a subscription! Perfect! And I just signed up to get a subscription of All You for 25$ for 30 Magazines! Thought it was a pretty good deal!!! Thanks for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the "All You" email too. I follow a few other freebie sites on Twitter. I find that sometimes the "All You" comes too late. Great post Hunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Target in Plaza Bonita has full sized garnier styling products plus a slightly larger than travel size shampoo paired for $2.79, so perhaps use the styling product coupon on this and drop it to just under $2.00? The display is on the beauty endcap facing the cosmetics, not the main aisle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you really love some of these products listed (not just makeup/skincare) I always check out my local paper and if those are really good, I run down to my corner store and pick up a larger City's Sunday Paper. If they have really good ones, I always make the cost back of the paper and I get extra coupons for things I already use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CoastiesGirl: You are totally set with your coupons! Love that! :)

    bobbysgeel: Awwww man, so the AllYou email comes too late in your in-box, meaning the deal is already sold out by the time you hear about it?

    YesIShould: Can I just tell you how much I LOVE that you always update us on San Diego-specific deals and steals? :D Thank you SO much for that! I haven't been to the Plaza Bonita Target in a long time--I might have to take a trip over there. :)

    JoElla: Thanks for sharing your system with us! I'm curious though--so your local paper and your larger city paper don't have the same coupon inserts? In other words, if you like the coupons you get in your local paper, why don't you just buy two of those papers and save yourself the trip to your corner store to get the other paper? Maybe I missing something? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the post! I'm looking forward to the Target page expanding...free stuff is always good! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig