Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Very exciting news for fans of Prestige Cosmetics!

As you all know, I'm a huge fan of Prestige (just click here to see all of my past reviews), but one of the most common complaints I hear from you whenever I post a review is that you can't find Prestige products in your area. Well, if you don't live near a Rite Aid or other retail location that sells Prestige, you've now got another way to get your hands on some of their wonderful products.

Prestige has just launched a redesigned website which includes an online store!

From Prestige:

Aug 24, 2010 – POMPANO BEACH, FL – Prestige® Cosmetics is proud to announce the launch of their re-designed website. The new site will accommodate features such as easy to navigate product pages, a tips and tricks section, and a highly anticipated online store, where consumers can now shop online with ease.

The new Prestige® Cosmetics website sports a fresh, clean look which consumers can browse through to get detailed information about each product, view the wide variety of shades available, and place orders online. Prestige®
fans have been eager about the new launch and e-commerce feature ever since the initial announcements were made about the site’s upcoming makeover via the brand’s Twitter and Facebook pages.

Beauty bloggers and everyday consumers alike, are all very excited to be able to purchase products and shades that might not be available at their nearest retail locations.

Consumers are encouraged to return back to the website frequently to keep up with new content such as videos, new products, and beauty tips.

Please visit: http://www.prestigecosmetics.com to view the new website and shop online.

I just spent some time on the new site and I'm very happy to tell you that the much-coveted Total Intensity Eyeliners (which I have raved about endlessly on this blog since they, in my opinion, rival UD 24/7 liners) are available in every shade, and all of their newest releases (mascaras, lipsticks, glosses) are also available. The only things that don't seem to be available at this time are some of the limited edition products, but I did see that in the Last Chance section, they have the limited edition summer 2010 bronzers that come with free lip tints (I have a pic of them in this post).

But what makes me the very happiest is that I now have easy access to one of my favorite powder foundations, Multi Task Wet/Dry Foundation, which seems to be getting harder and harder to find at Rite Aid these days. So it's great to have such easy access to it again.

And in case you're wondering about shipping, here is the policy (taken directly from the site):

Shipping Policy
Please note that we ship only within the United States of America. We offer Flat Rate shipping of $5.00 for most orders. Delivery time is within 7 days in most cases. You may request expedited delivery for a fee of $10.00 for most orders. Delivery time is within 3 -4 days from credit card approval.

If you're a Prestige fan, or you've been wanting to try some of their products but can't seem to find them in your area, take a look around the new site and tell me what you think!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing, G! My CVS sales Prestige but they don't have a great selection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, awesome! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new site! I saw it a few weeks ago on their twitter and I was so excited because a lot of times I can't find certain products. I have to go to a different store for each of my favorite products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try My Longest Lashes after reading your review of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will try the wet/dry foundation at the next drugstore sale. Hopefully I'll get to see those LE cheek and lip tints that came out before I was obsessed with makeup. Also, I saw the bronzer with free lip tint on clearance today at Rite Aid from $10.95, now half off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally hit the Rite Aid last week and was thrilled to see Prestige, only to be disappointed at how little they had. They didn't have the Total Intensity Eyeliners or My Biggest Lashes, the two products I've been dying to try. It kind of pisses me off that I'll have to order it from the website if I am to ever try it, because I am on a budget, I'm trying to find sales and coupons to save a buck here and there, not pay an extra 5 for shipping! *sigh* I'll sit back and wait and see if the Prestige website at least has the occasional free shipping sale or code.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are at my local Ulta too. I shop the brand there more often than Rite Aid since the location of those here are hard to get in and out of with traffic. I love this brand! I'm glad they are doing well because I went into one Rite Aid some months back and the Prestige shelf was empty, and most items were super cheap. I thought it was a sign that the brand was going out of business.
    I read an article by a beauty editor recently, and she said the Total Intensity liner in black was her favorite. Equal to high end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd think it's so cool that you keep the boxes. This really shows how Urban Decay has evolved from being VERY urban and street influenced to being more mainstream and chic.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig