Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, July 1, 2010

New feature on Nouveau Cheap: Weekly drugstore makeup deals!


In an effort to try and make things as easy as possible for all of us, I've decided to add a new feature to my blog and I'm very excited to share it with you!

I've mentioned a few times on this blog that there are lots of sites where you can go for a "weekly rundown" of all the makeup sales for CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreens. And since many of you might get your information about weekly sales elsewhere, I never felt it was important for me to start posting weekly sale info on this blog.

For many months now, one of my primary sources for getting my weekly drugstore sale info has been via my pal, Make-up on the Cheap. In my humble opinion, she posts the sale info very early in the week and she's quite thorough. Plus, she sometimes includes a little "haul pic" in her post, of something she has recently purchased, which makes it even more fun to read.

So beginning today and going forward, every Wednesday or Thursday (depending on when she posts) I will post HERE with a direct link to her post. Consider it a little "heads-up" that her post is up, if you will. That way, we'll all know what's going on at the same time, and it will be more fun to discuss good deals, coupons, etc.

Now, if there are any crazy insane deals that you should know about (sale + coupon + whatever else there may be going on that week) I will continue to blog about it and let you know ASAP. That is never going to change! But for all the "regular" weekly drugstore sale info, Make-up on the Cheap has got us covered, and now it will be even easier for you to access her weekly rundowns (there's no forgetting about it because not only will I let you know when her post is up, but she's also in my blogroll too).

I hope you find this new feature helpful, and to start things off right, here's Make- up on the Cheap's weekly drugstore sale post for the week of 7/4 - 7/10. You can also click the logo above to go directly to her post as well.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'm so glad you're adding this feature! Your blog is one of my favorites to read about the best deals, so it'll be great to have them all in one spot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is awesome! It's too bad I don't live in the USA, so that I can find these amazing deals!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig