Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, July 19, 2010

Attention Target Shoppers!

It's been a while since I did a "Links I Love" post, which makes me sad because I really enjoy spreading the love and telling you about great blogs on a regular basis. So, apologies for not doing this more often, but today I NEED to tell you about this blog:


In a nutshell, Totally Target is to Target what the fabulous Drugstore Divas is to drugstores. This blog tells you about coupons, sales, unadvertised in-store deals, and basically everything a good Target shopper needs to know in order to maximize savings.

Even though I'm a new reader of Totally Target (I literally just stumbled across it recently during my usual web-surfing) I can officially tell you that I'm already obsessed. And guess what? Totally Target covers beauty deals too, like this one. Yay!

If you're a frequent Target shopper, you might want to make Totally Target part of your weekly reading. It's totally a part of mine now. :)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love Target, so I will definitely check this out! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Totally Target looks so fun! Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig