Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, May 21, 2010

CVS and Dollar Tree updates

(Another post from the blackberry so apologies if it looks strange!)

I just wanted to tell you (in case you haven't been keeping up with the comments from other readers) that there are some new additions to the CVS clearance sale this time around.

In addition to the HiP, L'Oreal, Revlon, Rimmel, Milani, Almay, NYC and Sally Hansen products that a lot of us have spotted for 75% off, several of you have spotted Seche nail products for 50% off and also Sally Hansen Carmindy glosses and lipsticks for 75% off. Those are some GREAT deals!

As always, if you spot anything new that hasn't yet been listed (or if you're new to the sale and want to see what others have spotted) just click the right-hand sidebar link on this blog titled "Great deals YOU have spotted" and scroll through the comments.

Also, I wanted to tell you that my local Dollar Tree seems to have had a new infusion of LA Colors products lately and of course I picked up some goodies that I will share with you soon. If you're headed to your Dollar Tree this weekend, be on the lookout for LA Colors nail polishes (my location had about 4 shades that I had never seen before) and some new foundations and concealers.

Happy bargain shopping this weekend!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig