Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, March 8, 2010

Today only: Free shipping code at Bath & Body Works (no minimum purchase!)

BBW fans, listen up! A lovely reader just emailed me a code for free shipping (no minimum order!) that is only good TODAY, MONDAY MARCH 8TH (I don't know if it expires at midnight Pacific, Eastern, or whatever...) at bathandbodyworks.com so HURRY if you want to take advantage of this deal!

The code for free shipping is: SHIP4FREE and I just tested it and it works! I do want to let you know that it appears that you can't stack codes (there's also another code floating around that gets you a free Classics body care item or home fragrance oil w/ $15 purchase and that code is FLOWER). I tried entering both just to press my luck but they only accept one code or the other. :(

Anyway, this free shipping code is a great code to use if you already know exactly what you want from BBW but you just haven't had a chance to make it into your nearest store lately.

And while we're on the topic of BBW, have you tried Orange Sapphire? I haven't sniffed it yet, although I've heard that it has been described as a strong peach scent mixed with a little bit of mango and also an herbal note. I was really hoping it would be heavy on the blood orange, as the description indicates, but I won't make up my mind until I can actually test it out. If you've tried it, do you like it? Let me know!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Hi!

    This comment is pretty much unrelated to your post, but I wanted to let you know that I saw the e.l.f display at my Target! There are quite a few items from the $1 line, and also a lot from the studio line! I bought an eyeliner pencil, foundation brush, eyeshadow brush, eyeshadow quad, and two of the eyeshadow elements. And there is also a lot of makeup on clearance at my Target stores, from many different brands. So I bought quite a bit of stuff. xD

    So yeah, sorry for the unrelated comment but I thought you would like to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've smelled the Orange Sapphire and it reminds me so much of BBW's older scent Mango Mandarin. It's really nice though and soft, while still having that fresh, citrus smell to it! I really love it and am looking forward to purchasing a whole bottle of the spray! Yum! You can purchase a small bottle of the lotion in stores for about $1. Also last time I was in, they we're having a buy 2 get one free sale, so you might want to check that out! Victoria's Secret is/was doing 3 for $24, 6 for $30 this weekend as well. It might still be going on... VS's new spring scents are amazing and on March 23 they are launching a whole new scent/body care line called Secret Moments collection! I cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kieran: Congrats on finding the elf display!! I have heard from just a handful of people who have been able to find it so far, so your post gives me up that it will be appearing very soon for the rest of us! So did your display look exactly like the one in my photos? Thanks! :D

    Cynthia: Hum...that's very interesting! I do like Mango Mandarin, however I was hoping this would be original and not resemble any other BBW scents. You know what I mean? I think I just need to get my booty into a BBW and sniff for myself. lol! Thanks for the info! And also, thanks for the great info about VS. I can never keep track of their new fragrances so I really appreciate the heads-up. I will definitely have to stop by a store this month and check out Secret Moments! Can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the display was exactly like the photos, same products and same placement of the products. It's very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kieran: Thanks so much for taking the time to confirm that your display matches the pictures! That's great! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig