Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, January 24, 2010

Official photos of the new Wet n Wild 2010 Collection!

There have been a lot of questions about the new Wet n Wild 2010 makeover, and for those of you who have been keeping up with my previous posts, I've got great news for you! I have new photos!! If you haven't been keeping up with my previous posts and would like to see them, please refer to my "Wet n Wild" label, located on the left-hand side bar. If you click there, you can easily see all of my previous Wet n Wild-related posts.

Before I begin with the pictures, I want to mention that the newly-redesigned Wet n Wild website will launch this Monday, February 1st. So mark your calenders because I've heard that the new website has a fabulous look and will be loaded with tons of info on these new products.

So here we go! First of all, I'm super excited to show you the following image, which is what the new Wet n Wild display will look like in drugstores this year. Oh what EYE CANDY there is in this picture!

(click any picture to enlarge)


This image should finally put to rest what products are new, what products are staying, and what products are saying bye-bye. Period!

Now I'd like to show you close-up pics of several new products:


Wet n Wild Mega Last Nail Color Collection


Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection


Wet N Wild Mega Mascaras Collection


Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color Collection


Close-up image of a Color Icon Blusher and Color Icon Bronzer


And finally, a photo of the entire Color Icon collection (one each of every product)

Now, I want to let you know that there are new also several new shades of Wild Shine Nail Polish, which you can see at the bottom of the first image.

I received several samples of the products in this post for review (including several new shades of those Wild Shine nail polishes!), and I'm working furiously to test them all out, post swatches and reviews. So please check back this week because I'm so excited to share my thoughts with you.

I know a lot of you have already seen many of these new products in drugstores in your area, so I would love to hear your thoughts on anything you've tried! And if you haven't tried any of these new products yet, please leave a comment and tell what you're the most excited about seeing in person!
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. I saw the new Wet N Wild products on my recent visit to Kmart last week! The pigmentation look really, really good from what I've seen on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing these are showing up in Meijer's (sp?) but of course, I don't have one of those in this area, so I will just have to wait! I do have a Kmart but it's slow to get items, just as my Walmart is - we STILL don't have Hard Candy. Ridiculous. Can't wait to try out some of the new polishes, and I'm super glad to see that those liquid liners are staying, I LOVE those.
    Great photos, thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh - this is why I love your blog, haha. I can't wait to see these around here (it'll probably be a while, though, sadness.) I can see myself standing in front of this display for 20 minutes...just like I did with the Hard Candy display. =]

    Have to say, I'm looking forward to the new polishes and mascaras...something I can never have enough of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This display is cute, I wish my Walgreens looked like that. I hate the new lippies, they are too dry. I love their Silk finish lipstick, I have to check out Kmart, keep forgetting that they sell it. I have bought the e/s quad, love the pigmentation and quality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to my local Kmart a few weeks ago and the gal was just putting up the new display, poor girl, I nearly pounced on her! I was so excited. I have one of trios, two of the single shadows, and one of the polishes. They. Are. Excellent. I'm particularly impressed with the new polishes, I had it on for well over a week and no chips :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went back to target today and took some pics of the e.l.f. endcap. They're in this post: http://evolvingbeautifully.blogspot.com/2010/01/elf-products-at-target.html

    (because I have so much stuff to navigate through lmao).

    I also hit up Rite Aid, and snagged several of the new products the ColorIcon palette in Pride, and my daring purchases: two of the new lipsticks: Red Velvet and Smokin' Hot Pink. I'm both nervous and excited about trying these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never been a fan of Wet 'N Wild products, as they have always looked like cheap to me, but now that I see those pictures... I might change my mind!

    The mascaras look nice! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went out and got the new Color Icon palette in Vanity (which I first heard about here!). I had been on the lookout for a great neutral palette that I could use for travel instead of hauling around several separate pots, but all the palettes I tried either had no matte shades or had a few shadows I probably wouldn't touch.

    I CANNOT get over how incredible this palette is. Wet n Wild, if you happen to be listening, you have truly outdone yourselves. And I am very picky when it comes to eyeshadow texture. These are UNBELIEVABLY pigmented and buttery smooth. I actually have a few MAC pots with similar shades in this palette (like Nylon and Cork) and am (don't gasp) thinking of swapping those because this palette can seriously take the place of those.

    If you haven't tried these, you MUST! Fantastic color combos, and I love that they have non-chalky mattes! That is hard for some higher-end brands to pull off.

    Bravo, WnW and NouveauCheap for getting the word out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, I need some of those polishes...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw the new display @ the Duane Reade near my job and was super impressed. I am loving the new look, packaging.. everything! I can not wait to try out some of the new stuff. I have had nothing but good experiences with the brand in the past. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have seen their new eyeshadow palettes and it looks pretty cool. Im a sucker for eyeshadow palettes lol.

    I like the new collection. It looks soo sleek :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got the Pride and Greed palettes at Rite-Aid, SO GREAT.

    The black shimmer in Greed is so pretty. <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  13. cant wait for ur swatchie n reviews!:)
    me wanting the nail polishes so bad!lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh those lippies look good! it's so annoying that wnw pulled out of Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh.
    Em.
    Gee.
    *faints*
    *revives*
    Everything's SO GORGEOUS!
    *faints again*

    Goes without saying: I am anxiously awaiting your reviews!
    8^}

    ReplyDelete
  16. When I was in NYC, I bought two shades of Megalast polish at the Penn Station Kmart: Blackmail and Disturbia. I think I bought the last Disturbia in the display.

    I've tried Code Black and I really like it, but I may franken it by adding one of the glitter craze polishes (probably Rustic) to give it more spark. I still have to try Disturbia.

    ReplyDelete
  17. holly molly *wonders if the european W'n'W gets a new display*

    I can't wait to read your review, especially the polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Has anyone tried the new bronzers? Is there a replacement for Acapulco Glow?

    The display looks lovely - I can only hope my local Walmart follows the "map" usually the display is a huge mess pile and my local Zellers (Canadian discount store) I'm scared to even touch some of the stuff it's all so dirty. While not Wet n Wild's fault, they should send someone from the company to look at some of these displays and make these stores treat these areas with some respect - the consumer would probably buy more (I know I would). - Rant over :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey ladies! I am SO glad that you all seem to be as thrilled as I am about this collection. :) If you haven't tried WnW in the past, I think you'll want to give them a whirl now because so far, everything I've tested has been amazing and in all cases, a great improvement over older formulas. I cannot WAIT to wait to write my Color Icon quad review because, as EllenChristine said, the shadows are AMAZING. Seriously, if you are a matte shadow fan, you NEED these.

    So please check back soon because I'll be posting my reviews throughout the week (starting with the Wild Shine polishes today!). xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wowza. I can not wait to see this.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig