Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Don't miss BeautyTicket.com's Year End Sale (plus a discount code!)

I got some great info from Jill at BeautyTicket today about their year-end sale and of COURSE I had to pass it along to you:



 There are some AMAZING deals on high end beauty products to be found and, with this extra 25% off, you just cannot beat BeautyTicket's prices. 

And don't forget the fab Jelly Pong Pong glosses that I reviewed here:



Happy hauling! :)
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Haha this was exactly what I just said and exactly what I was about to type out in a new post LOL. Maybe I should just link your post into mine, hmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that was fast!! How funny! Yeah, I got the email this morning but I'm trying really hard to space out my posts throughout the day vs. posting them all at once in the morning. This sale is AMAZING! Are you going to pick anything up? :)

    Oh and I just saw your other comment--elf was tweeting about the new March merchandise yesterday and I'm just waiting for their list of the products that will be available (they should be sending it over any minute now). As soon as I get the list I'll post it, for sure. I'm super excited! Thanks for always thinking of me, sweetie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this site is going to be the end of me! but in a good, really cheap way!! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hannah: LOL!! Yeah, it's addicting, that's for sure. But the bargains are crazy and they're ALWAYS adding new stuff, which I love. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the sale info! I got 4 glosses and a lipstick, I'm excited. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig