Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, December 30, 2009

About that BeautyTicket sale...

I knew before I wrote my last post (here) that this was a crazy sale, but after digging deeper on the site I just HAVE to pass along these goodies to you in case you missed them:

(NOTE: All prices listed below include the 25% off code which you need to enter at checkout: YEAREND25)

(this is literally one of your last chances to get Prescriptives lippies!)






And so much Smashbox and Stila stuff it will make your head spin. So if you have a little bit of spending cash, and Santa didn't bring you what you wanted this year, go over to BeautyTicket.com and make it happen for yourself! But remember, these extra savings go away at the stroke of midnight on New Year's Eve, so hurry! And if you order anything, please come back and tell me what you got!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. First of all - LOVE your blog!
    I just ordered from BeautyTicket.com and I am SO excited to get my stuff. I am expecting Jelly Pong Pong Nude & Improved Concealer Crayon, Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in "Icon", Stila 5-Piece "My Hero" Set, and Jelly Pong Pong Lip Sorbet. Get this --- all for UNDER $40! That even includes shipping! Thanks SO MUCH for the tip! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading your blog for over two months now, but this is my first comment. Let me first say, I love your blog.

    Secondly, thank you for telling me about Beauty Ticket and this sale which allowed me to purchase some items I'd been eying for a while, in particular the holiday nail kit, the Smashbox O Glow Bronzer, the Pixi Lip Palette in Nude, the Pixi eye Palette in Magic and the Pop mini lip ribbons gloss in Honeysuckle Bronze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. erinmw: OMG, thank you, honey! I'm so glad you're enjoying my posts. That means so much to me!! And WOW on your BT haul! Congrats! You got some great stuff and I cannot wait to hear how you like everything when you get your package! It's insane that you got that for under 40 bucks including shipping!! One of the zillion reasons I keep talking about beautyticket--their selection and prices can't be beat. Keep me posted when you get your goodies! xo

    Elocina: I'm so glad you decided to comment--I love hearing from readers, and I'm so happy that you've been enjoying my blog! Thank you for continuing to read what I have to say, and feel free to comment more often--I'd love to hear from you! And congrats on your BT haul--you got some really fun goodies and I can't wait to hear what you think of everything once you get your package. xo

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig