Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, November 9, 2009

Very exciting news about that Chanel Jade nail polish dupe!!

Ladies! If you read my post a few weeks back about how I discovered a dupe of Chanel Jade in my own polish stash, then you know that this shade of green is hot, hot, hot.

If after reading my post, you tried to order a bottle of L.A. Colors Green Satin for yourself but were bummed because it was sold out on the site I mentioned in my original post, don't you worry because I've got exciting news!


Toma at The Makeup Mix Shop has restocked her inventory of L.A. Colors Green Satin and this gorgeous color will be available for purchase beginning tomorrow, Tuesday, November 10th! And the best part? The price is just $1.75 per bottle, and The Makeup Mix Shop ships internationally! But let me warn you that supplies are limited, so if you want this shade, I recommend you place your order as soon as you can tomorrow because I have a feeling it might sell out quickly.

I'm so excited that you can have your Chanel Jade (retail: $25) fix for just $1.75 with L.A. Colors Green Satin. And don't forget that Toma also carries the infamous e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer that so many of you raved about in response to my Wednesday Question last week, as well as those fantastic Coastal Scents Gel Liners that I reviewed a while back as well.

Happy hauling!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig