Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, September 5, 2009

Picture Tag

You've probably seen this tag going around the beauty blogging community lately...it's a fun one so I thought I'd participate!

All you have to do is open your picture folder, scroll down to the 10th photo and post it. So here's mine, and I promise I didn't cheat:

(click to enlarge)

This photo was taken on my lunchbreak when I used to work in La Jolla. The photo itself is of La Jolla Cove. This was my view when I'd walk to grab a sandwich every day. It's sad that I used to take this view for granted, but I think I remember that on this particular day, I liked how the birds were all perched in a row on the rock, so I took a picture on my phone.

So if you're a blogger and you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. photo tag is so much fun, hehe.. ^^ I just give you an award, check it out! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I just left a comment on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this picture is beautiful..breath taking...wish I was there:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Caramel Diva! Thanks--I really didn't realize how lucky I was back then, to see this every single day, several times a day. But now...I wish I was there too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig