Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, July 24, 2009

ATTN: Love's Baby Soft, Sugar Kiss and Berry Kiss fans!

I was just told that DanaClassics.com is offering free shipping for the month of July on all purchases! In case you're not aware, Dana is the fragrance manufacturer that makes all of the Love's fragrances as well as other classic men's and women's fragrances such as Chantilly, English Leather, Heaven Scent, Tabu and Navy, just to name a few.

(If you'd like to read my mini-review on the new Love's Sugar Kiss stuff, click here.)

Now's the time to stock up on some things that might be difficult for you to find in your area. I am seriously considering purchasing one of these, since I haven't seen them anywhere in San Diego. Such a huge bottle for $5! Love's Sugar Kiss Shower Gel:

(I love how the nozzle on all of these Sugar Kiss products is shaped like a heart. Too cute.)

As I talked about in my review, I like to call Love's Sugar Kiss "The poor man's Pink Sugar" because it's ridiculously inexpensive compared to Pink Sugar but it's got many of the same notes. Love it!

Are you thinking about making a purchase? If so, what are you considering?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. such a cute bottle!! ^^ and huge,too..
    I love everything pink..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ceecile! I know, the packaging of these products is just too darn cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig