Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, June 28, 2009

Super cool things to read this weekend



Wow, I usually post my weekly roundup on Friday afternoon, but I guess the release of all these new products got me a little sidetracked. :)

But since it's still the weekend, there's time to share with you my favorite beauty posts from the past week. Enjoy!

Want to see what Cover Girl has in store for us next month? Then click on over to the TheDailyBeautyBreak to check out the new blush and eyeshadow that will hit stores soon!

One of the newest editions to my blog roll, TheCheapChica, gives us a fantastic (and of course, cheap!) tip for breaking in sandals. I am so going to try this!

Do watermelon, mango, tangerine and peach body mists sound appealing to you? Yeah, me too! So that's why I loved TheGlossMenagerie's review of the new yummy body mists from mark. Oh and even the bottles are cute!

If you thought my review of L'Oreal's Extra Volume Collagen Mascara was helpful, you MUST click over to HappyFaceHappyWallet and check out T's review, which is not only helpful but totally hilarious. (I know I always say that about T's reviews but I swear it's the truth--she cracks me up!).

If you're a hoarder with 18 cats, you might want to avoid PinkSith's review of Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector. But if you're not, then by all means give this review a read. :)

OK, how can I not plug my own interview? MakeupMasala interviewed yours truly for her ongoing feature titled, "The Same 5 Questions." If you'd like to know a little bit more about me, then by all means, check it out. :)

And since it's apparently all about ME today, I'd love for you to check out my latest obsession: The most glamorous gum in the world. The packaging of this gum is so glamorous it puts my normal Orbit Mint Mojito to shame! Check it out over at NouveauSweet. Oh and while you're there, be sure to check out the cutest DIY project ever (this is one you'll want to make for yourself even if you're not into crafts).

Happy reading!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Your new set-up looks fab! You are totally tech-smart...(unlike myself, *sigh*)....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loooove watermelon mists! and i looove eating them too! haha thanks for mentioning that product! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Josi! Why thank you, sweetie! But I'm going to have to disagree with you on the tech thing. I'm the least tech savvy person I know, sadly. lol!

    Hey Krystal! Well if you get this one, I'd love to know what you think (I'm having a hard time deciding which scent I should order!). :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig