Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, May 15, 2009

Super cool things to read this weekend

Time again for my weekly picks for great beauty posts to read over the weekend. Enjoy!

If you liked my post about the new Revlon ColorStay Mineral Mousse Foundation, you have got to check out The Pink Train Case's full review to see if this product is right for you.

If you haven't used Dr. Bronner's All-One yet, click on over to The Daily Beauty Break to find out why you should pick some up the next time you're at the grocery store.

Check out if Burt's Bees passes the boyfriend test: Bare Budget Beauty's boyfriend test drives Burt's Bees Hand Salve and Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme.

Are you a sucker for cute packaging? The Cheapest Girl Around tells us if Body America's Lip Butter is as good as its retro pinup girl packaging.

Just in time for sandal season, The Beauty Counter gives us essential tips for cheap and safe home pedicures.

Been saving your pennies for CORALista? Check out My Makeup Reviews' awesome no-nonsense review before you head over to the BeneFit counter.

As if I needed another foundation I'd like to try, Happy Face, Happy Wallet's review of Cover Girl's Aquasmooth totally sold me on the convenience factor alone.

Happy reading!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig