Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, May 25, 2009

Quick post today...


Hi everyone! I hope you're enjoying the long weekend (I know I am!) and before I head off to lunch, I wanted to post a little rant about sunscreen for babies.

I took my toddler niece to the park yesterday with my brother and, before we let her out of the car to spaz out on on the jungle gym (and I say spaz out in the best way possible), my brother did the responsible, parental thing and loaded her up with sunscreen. The first thing I noticed was that this stuff is thick and GREASY. Since I don't have kiddies of my own, I'm wondering: Are all baby sunscreens this greasy? My bro uses Hawaiian Tropics (in the pink tube) and eesh, I know there must be a better sunscreen for babies out there. I'm looking for one that's made for babies (SPF 50 or higher) and doesn't turn them into an oil slick. Is that too much to ask?

Any ideas?

Thanks so much and I'll be back tomorrow with lots of new posts!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig