Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, May 23, 2009

ATTN: NYX, Coastal Scents, LA Colors and EcoTools fans! MUST READ!


PLEASE READ EVERYTHING IN THIS POST BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU TO MISS OUT ON FREE GOODIES AND FREE SHIPPING!

Now through Monday, 5/25, 11:59PM CST everything at Makeup Masala is 15% off (no code needed, discounts are shown on item page). Things are selling out quickly so if you want something, order it now!

Now this may not seem like a big deal, but have you been to Makeup Masala? They have INCREDIBLE DEALS such as:

LA Colors 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow Palettes for $1.70 (regular price $2)
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils for $2.13 (regular price $2.50)
Coastal Scents Gel Liners for $5.91 (regular price $6.95)
EcoTools 6-piece mini bamboo brush sets for $3.39 (regular price $3.99)

Now if this isn't enough, here's some more info:

Makeup Masala ships internationally, and all orders over $20 to US and Canada ship for free.

All orders over $20 get a free NYX lipgloss

If your order is $15 or more, enter code GIO at checkout and receive a free Makeup Masala Mineral Eyeshadow (NOTE: Put the SHADE you want in the comment section at checkout)

Oh and did I mention they take Pay Pal?

OK, that's it--I have to go now because I'm plotting an order before everything sells out!

Happy shopping!!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. lol - you are sooo the best! I'm always on your site excited to see what you posted next! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siluet, you are SO sweet! Your comment just made my day. I try my best! Thanks so much :)

    R. xo

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig