Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tons o' pics of new products (all from Prestige!)








Continuing my Prestige post from yesterday, I am utterly amazed at how much they're rolling out at the moment. There seems to be a little something for everyone and I snapped some pics of all the cool displays at my local Rite-Aid yesterday for your viewing pleasure. I haven't tried any of these items yet but I can't WAIT to purchase and review soon.

My Biggest Lashes Mascara and Total Intensity Eyeliner This mascara is the latest to offer a huge brush (see Covergirl Lash Blast, Max Factor 2000 Calorie Extreme, etc.). The eyeliner is what really makes me curious because, according to the display, it gives "Intense colors with a deep black undertone." Ooooh, cool! Also, they claim that these are water-proof, smudge-proof and last 10 hours. Can't wait to try one!

Brow Perfection Total Shaping Studio and Brow Building System The Total Shaping Studio is basically a palette of three brow colors, a clearish brow wax, eyebrow brush and instructions. Looks pretty cool if you're an eyebrow product person! Also, the Brow Building System is a double-ended product that (I think) contains one side of color product and one side of clear product. Not sure if you can use Shaping Studio and Brow System in tandem (might be overkill?) but they both look much more interesting than the usual drugstore brow products.

XL Bronzer All Over Powder and XL All Over Kabuki Brush OMG, this new bronzer is the size of a pancake! I put a Revlon n/p in the picture to give you some perspective (the bronzer is actually a bit taller than the nail polish bottle!). And they also offer a large kabuki brush made just to go with the bronzer.

PS: I forgot to take a pic of the new double-headed loose pigment eyeshadow wands, but you can see them in the bronzer pics (on the left-hand side). They come in a ton of different pretty colors and look promising.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm currently using My Biggest Lashes, and it's AWESOME. It's a pretty big brush, but it's totally different from Lash Blast (it has regular bristles, rather than rubber ones like LB). And I have one of the liners (olive something), totally worth every penny. Gorgeous color payoff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya, you ROCK! Thanks so much for taking the time to post this info!!!

    I was totally going to skip that mascara but now that I know it's a real brush and not a rubber one, I am so IN!

    And the payoff is gorgeous on the eyeliners? UM, maybe I can make it there before they close tonight :)

    Oh, and can you tell me if the staying power on the eyeliner is as good as the claims? Thanks SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! I've reviewed both the eyeliner and mascara here, if you care to read further :)

    mascara:
    http://pinktraincase.blogspot.com/2009/03/review-prestige-my-biggest-lashes_16.html

    and a swatch/mini-review of the liner:
    http://pinktraincase.blogspot.com/2009/03/did-someone-say-eyeliner.html

    The eyeliner is SERIOUS when it says water-proof and smudge-proof. I'm very prone to watery eyes around this time of the year and it didn't budge all day when I wore it to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya, thank you so much!!! OMG, I must buy that eyeliner TODAY! Wow!! It is so hard to find a drugstore eyeliner with staying power like this! The only one I've found so far to last a long time is Revlon ColorStay. But I don't really like their green (it's more teal) so this sounds PERFECT! I'm off to check out your reviews now. Thanks again for the awesome information!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig