Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, April 16, 2009

Quick update on Degree Fine Fragrance Collection


(For my full review of this line, please click here)

Just a quick update: I officially like Delicious Bliss in the deodorant form (not body mist) more than Classic Romance and Sexy Intrigue.

Why? Hard to explain. I guess I just like smelling something fruity, sweet, and light in my armpit area as opposed to something with more classical perfume notes :)

So if anyone's keeping score:

Favorite Body Mist: Classic Romance
Favorite Deodorant: Delicious Bliss

If you have favorites in this line, please leave your comments here. I'd love to know!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. So are the deodorant and body mist a mix and match? Do the smells compliment each other or should you use them in matched pairs??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anon! I wouldn't say that they're necessarily mix and match; I think they're intended to be worn together (Classic Romance deodorant with Classic Romance Body Mist, etc.). But I do think that you could get away with wearing two different scents at the same time because they're all soft and feminine. But this a good question and I think I'll try mixing it up and see what happens :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig