Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bargain of the Day (BOTD)



In an effort to keep my only blog feature going, I present to you the Recessionista's BOTD: Orly Bonder. If you're looking for a good base coat, my friends, look no further! Apply this to your nails before your favorite nail polish and BAM! Your polish will adhere to your nails like glue (until you take it off, that is). And don't worry, it removes easily with nail polish remover.

After trying every base coat under the sun, I find that Orly Bonder (found anywhere that Orly products are sold, including most drugstores) is the only product that will lengthen the life of my manicures by several days and sometimes by a full week. Plus, it's not thick or goopy. It goes on thin, it doesn't smell bad, and it really, really works.

PS: It's got the best cap of any nail product I own. It's purple, it's rubbery, and it's a dream to hold in your hand. Plus, it only costs about $6.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig