The Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Day 8 deals are live, so here's your nightly reminder, including some new tips. Be sure to read through this entire post (I don't want you to miss anything)!
PERSONAL REC: First, since some of you have asked me to tell you when I plan to purchase something during this event, I want to let you know that I plan to purchase the Becca primer tonight. I have heard so many good things about it (including positive feedback from people who have oily skin, like myself) so I can't resist at this price. Also: if you're Platinum and thinking about the UD blushes, I want to mention that I own Rapture (deep mauve with golden sheen) and Quiver (bright, cool-toned, pinkish-red matte) and I adore them both. I find the texture of these blushes to be very silky, they're easy to control and easy to build for intensity. I am also impressed with the staying power of both shades I own (I can get a good 6-8 hours of wear on my oily skin). So if you missed out on these during the Fall 2016 21 Days of Beauty event when they were 50% off (that's when I bought mine), I think this is a deal worth considering.
NOTE FOR PLATINUM MEMBERS: all Platinum members receive free shipping with any Beauty Steal purchase. This offer is valid for the entire duration of the event (now through April 8).
(Click a link below to go directly to an item listing)
BEAUTY STEALS FOR SUNDAY, MARCH 26 (available online and in-store unless otherwise noted, while supplies last):
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter - $19 (reg $38) (FREE deluxe First Light Priming Filter with any $30 Becca purchase)
- Dermalogica Normal/Oily Skin Kit and Normal/Dry Skin Kit - $20 each (reg $40) (FREE 3-pc Fresh and Flawless Set with $60 Dermalogica purchase) (SPECIAL NOTE: there's a multiplier for Dermalogica right now; see section below for details)
- ONLINE ONLY PLATINUM PERK (for Platinum members only): Urban Decay Afterglow Blushes - $13 each (reg $26) (FREE deluxe Perversion Mascara and Vice Lipstick 24 Pod with any $40 Urban Decay purchase)
- Sign into your Ulta account here and go to your "My Rewards" tab to see if you have these offers available to activate:
- 5X Points - all Dermalogica + Murad purchases (ends 4/1)
- 5X Points - all Gucci Bamboo fragrance purchases (ends 3/31)
WEEKLY BEAUTY DEALS (available in-store and online for one week only, March 26 - April 1):
- ULTA Beauty Collection Bath/Romance Collections, single eyeshadows and mascaras - $4 each (reg $8-$14.50)
ULTA Beauty Collection Automatic Gel/Eye Liners - $3 (reg $8)
OTHER FREEBIES (while supplies last):
- (SOLD OUT)
Spend $75 online to receive this Madeyewlook Beauty Bag ($106 value) for FREE. You must enter code MADEYEWLOOK at checkout to get this bag for free.(Thanks to readers Ivanna 101, @makeupbybidaly, @fuzzydelusions, Emily Ann, Kara Galante, Tonee Rose, and @gingerlovesmakeup for the tips!)
- NEW (ONLINE ONLY): spend $10 on Essence and receive this FREE Essence Lash & Brow Gel ($2.99 value)
- NEW (ONLINE ONLY): spend $15 on Catrice and receive this FREE Catrice Absolute Rose Eyeshadow Palette ($6.99 value)
- NEW (ONLINE ONLY): spend $20 on CoverGirl and receive this FREE CoverGirl 3pc set (this set was available previously but it's been a while)
- ONLINE ONLY: Spend $35 on Clinique and receive a FREE Clinique Stay Matte Blotting Powder and FREE Clinique Foundation Brush.
- Receive a FREE travel size H2O+ Lemongrass Hand Cream with any H2O+ purchase. This includes items as low as $5 here.
- CLICK HERE to view all other current gifts with purchase.
HOT BUYS (available for the entire event, March 19 - April 8, in-store and online unless otherwise noted):
- bareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lip Colors - $12 each (reg $18)
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - $21 (reg $35)
- Tarte Maracuja Oil 1.7 oz. - $25 (reg $48)
- butterLONDON Sheer Wisdom Collection - $15 each (reg $18-$24)
- Julep Eyeshadow 101 Crème to Powder Eyeshadow Sticks - $10 each (reg $18)
- LORAC PRO Matte Lip Colors - $11 each (reg $19)
- Laura Geller Spackle Collection - $19 each (reg $32)
- Lipstick Queen Saint or Sinner Lipsticks - $14 each (reg $24)
- Smashbox Photo Matte Eyes Palette - $29 (reg $49)
- Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Kit - $22.50 (reg $45)
- Fiona Stiles Light Illusion Prism Palette - $16 (reg $28)
- Japonesque Luminous Foundation - $19 (reg $36)
- Benefit They're Real Eyeliner - $12 when you purchase a full-size They're Real Mascara
- PUR Miracle Mist Hydrating Spray - $13 (reg $18)
- Dr. Brandt Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask - $57 (reg $95)
- Skyn Iceland Plumping Lip Gels 2-pk - $9 (reg $15)
- Perricone MD Plasma Essentials Kit - $59 (reg $99; $220 value)
- Strivectin SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate For Wrinkles & Stretch Marks 2.0 oz. - $49 (reg $79)
- Algenist Anti-Wrinkle Collection - $31 (reg $52)
- IN-STORE ONLY: Dermablend Leg & Body Cover - $18 (reg $31)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS (end-dates unknown for some of these):
- Be sure to check the new arrivals here before you place your orders--they seem to be adding new products daily, including value sets
- NEW (ONLINE ONLY) - Clinique Spring Break-Over Kit - $25 (Spend $35 on Clinique and receive a FREE Clinique Stay Matte Blotting Powder and FREE Clinique Foundation Brush)
- Urban Decay setting sprays (old packaging) are on sale plus get a FREE deluxe Perversion Mascara and Vice Lipstick 24 Pod with any $40 Urban Decay purchase while supplies last (thanks so much to reader Natasha for the tip!):
- Morgan Taylor Beauty and the Beast Nail Polish in shade Days in the Sun - $5.99 (reg $9)
- Thanks to reader A.M for the tip that Salon Grafix travel size dry shampoo and hair spray are on sale for 49 cents each here (reg $2.49), which may come in handy if you're just a few cents shy of hitting the free shipping threshold!
- Thanks to several of you for letting me know that in addition to the Fiona Stiles cosmetics that are now 50% off HERE, this sale is also happening in-store due to an upcoming repackaging of the line (again, thanks to everyone who commented on yesterday's post with such great tips!)
- NEW Benefit GALifornia Blush now online here
- Lots of new releases by Tarte now online here
- butterLONDON nail polishes on sale for $7.50 (reg $15)
- The Body Shop body butters on sale for $13 (reg $21) and you can stack that deal with code 501622 for $3.50 off $15 (applies to non-prestige beauty, including The Body Shop)
- Lots of drugstore makeup is on sale this week for BOGO1/2OFF (NYX, Essence and more). Click here to view all current drugstore makeup sales and remember you can stack those deals with code 501622 for $3.50 off $15
- There are some additional prestige and drugstore makeup deals on the makeup sale page HERE. And there are some additional skincare and haircare sale items here
If you're new to the 21 Days of Beauty event, be sure to check out my tips for newbies HERE.
View the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty homepage HERE.