The Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Day 3 deals are live, so here's your nightly reminder, including some new tips. Be sure to read through this entire post (I don't want you to miss anything)!
SPECIAL NOTE FOR PLATINUM MEMBERS: all Platinum members receive free shipping with any Beauty Steal purchase. This offer is valid for the entire duration of the event (now through April 8).
(Click a link below to go directly to an item listing)
BEAUTY STEALS FOR TUESDAY, MARCH 21 (available online and in-store last unless otherwise noted, while supplies last):
- bareMinerals Prime Timers - $12.50-$15 (reg $25-$27) (FREE deluxe Marvelous Moxie in Rebel with any $40 bareMinerals purchase and FREE deluxe bareSkin Bronzer with any $40 bareMinerals purchase)
- ONLINE ONLY: Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer - $34 (reg $68) (FREE deluxe Green Apple Brightening Gel Cleanser with any $50 Juice Beauty purchase)
- ONLINE ONLY: butter LONDON Glazen Eye Glosses - $12 each (reg $24)
OTHER FREEBIES (while supplies last):
- NEW! FREE deluxe Biolage Agua-Gel Color Conditioner with ANY Matrix purchase; this works with travel size products as low as $4 here
- (UPDATE: BACK IN STOCK AS OF 9:45PM PACIFIC ON 3/20; IF IT'S OUT OF STOCK WHEN YOU READ THIS, TRY AGAIN LATER) FREE WITH ANY ONLINE ORDER: Add this deluxe Becca deluxe Backlight Priming Filter to your cart and once you add anything else to your cart, it will go from $10 to FREE.
- (UPDATE: SEVERAL OF YOU HAVE HAD SUCCESS WITH THIS ONE TODAY SO GIVE IT A TRY) Spend $75 online to receive this Madeyewlook Beauty Bag ($106 value) for FREE. You must enter code MADEYEWLOOK at checkout to get this bag for free. So add the bag to your cart, add at least $75 worth of other merchandise to your cart, and then enter that code at checkout and it should work. Also, you may not be able to get the bag to work using the Ulta app, so you may have to click through the link above via desktop or mobile and it should work that way--unless the bag goes out of stock by the time you read this. (Thanks to readers Ivanna 101, @makeupbybidaly, @fuzzydelusions, Emily Ann, Kara Galante, Tonee Rose, and @gingerlovesmakeup for the tips!)
- CLICK HERE to view all other current gifts with purchase.
WEEKLY BEAUTY DEALS (available in-store and online for one week only, March 19 - March 25):
- ULTA Beauty Collection foundations, powders, face brushes and Luxe bath - $6 each (reg $10-$20)
HOT BUYS (available for the entire event, March 19 - April 8, in-store and online unless otherwise noted):
- bareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lip Colors - $12 each (reg $18)
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - $21 (reg $35)
- Tarte Maracuja Oil 1.7 oz. - $25 (reg $48)
- butterLONDON Sheer Wisdom Collection - $15 each (reg $18-$24)
- Julep Eyeshadow 101 Crème to Powder Eyeshadow Sticks - $10 each (reg $18)
- LORAC PRO Matte Lip Colors - $11 each (reg $19)
- Laura Geller Spackle Collection - $19 each (reg $32)
- Lipstick Queen Saint or Sinner Lipsticks - $14 each (reg $24)
- Smashbox Photo Matte Eyes Palette - $29 (reg $49)
- Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Kit - $22.50 (reg $45)
- Fiona Stiles Light Illusion Prism Palette - $16 (reg $28)
- Japonesque Luminous Foundation - $19 (reg $36)
- Benefit They're Real Eyeliner - $12 when you purchase a full-size They're Real Mascara
- PUR Miracle Mist Hydrating Spray - $13 (reg $18)
- Dr. Brandt Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask - $57 (reg $95)
- Skyn Iceland Plumping Lip Gels 2-pk - $9 (reg $15)
- Perricone MD Plasma Essentials Kit - $59 (reg $99; $220 value)
- Strivectin SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate For Wrinkles & Stretch Marks 2.0 oz. - $49 (reg $79)
- Algenist Anti-Wrinkle Collection - $31 (reg $52)
- IN-STORE ONLY: Dermablend Leg & Body Cover - $18 (reg $31)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS (end-dates unknown for some of these):
- UPDATE: the LORAC Pro Matte Palette is no longer on sale for $11 online, but several of you have kindly let me know that it's still ringing up for $11 in-store. So you may want to stop by your local store ASAP to see if it's still $11 in the system (some stores don't have this advertised by it's coming up $11 at the register)
- Lots of new releases by Tarte now online here
- Thanks to several of you for letting me know that ALL Fiona Stiles cosmetics are now 50% off HERE (I don't believe these are on sale in-store, but you may want to call your local store to check)
- butterLONDON nail polishes on sale for $7.50 (reg $15)
- LORAC Dance 'Til Dawn Palette is still on sale for $10 (previously $15, down from $19)
- The Body Shop body butters are on sale for $13 (reg $21) and you can stack that deal with code 501622 for $3.50 off $15 (applies to non-prestige beauty, including The Body Shop)
- Lots of drugstore makeup is on sale this week for BOGO1/2OFF (NYX, Essence and more). Click here to view all current drugstore makeup sales and remember you can stack those deals with code 501622 for $3.50 off $15
- There are some additional prestige and drugstore makeup deals on the makeup sale page HERE. And there are some additional skincare and haircare sale items here
If you're new to the 21 Days of Beauty event, be sure to check out my tips for newbies HERE.
View the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty homepage HERE.