Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, March 20, 2017

Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Day 3 Deals are Live (New Tips and Becca Deluxe Freebie Back in Stock--Again!)


The Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Day 3 deals are live, so here's your nightly reminder, including some new tips. Be sure to read through this entire post (I don't want you to miss anything)!

SPECIAL NOTE FOR PLATINUM MEMBERS: all Platinum members receive free shipping with any Beauty Steal purchase. This offer is valid for the entire duration of the event (now through April 8).

(Click a link below to go directly to an item listing)

BEAUTY STEALS FOR TUESDAY, MARCH 21 (available online and in-store last unless otherwise noted, while supplies last):

OTHER FREEBIES (while supplies last):
  • NEW! FREE deluxe Biolage Agua-Gel Color Conditioner with ANY Matrix purchase; this works with travel size products as low as $4 here
  • (UPDATE: BACK IN STOCK AS OF 9:45PM PACIFIC ON 3/20; IF IT'S OUT OF STOCK WHEN YOU READ THIS, TRY AGAIN LATER) FREE WITH ANY ONLINE ORDER: Add this deluxe Becca deluxe Backlight Priming Filter to your cart and once you add anything else to your cart, it will go from $10 to FREE.
  • (UPDATE: SEVERAL OF YOU HAVE HAD SUCCESS WITH THIS ONE TODAY SO GIVE IT A TRY) Spend $75 online to receive this Madeyewlook Beauty Bag ($106 value) for FREE. You must enter code MADEYEWLOOK at checkout to get this bag for free. So add the bag to your cart, add at least $75 worth of other merchandise to your cart, and then enter that code at checkout and it should work. Also, you may not be able to get the bag to work using the Ulta app, so you may have to click through the link above via desktop or mobile and it should work that way--unless the bag goes out of stock by the time you read this. (Thanks to readers Ivanna 101, @makeupbybidaly, @fuzzydelusions, Emily Ann, Kara Galante, Tonee Rose, and @gingerlovesmakeup for the tips!)
  • CLICK HERE to view all other current gifts with purchase.

WEEKLY BEAUTY DEALS (available in-store and online for one week only, March 19 - March 25):

HOT BUYS (available for the entire event, March 19 - April 8, in-store and online unless otherwise noted):

OTHER NOTABLE DEALS (end-dates unknown for some of these):

If you're new to the 21 Days of Beauty event, be sure to check out my tips for newbies HERE.

View the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty homepage HERE.
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. So bummed I didn't quality for platinum again this year and have to pay shipping! I hardly used the free shipping perk when I had it! I am still going to order the Bare Minerals Prep Step SPF50 primer online even though I will need to pay shipping. I tried a sample from Sephora recently and it's a great primer-and-SPF-in-one, so it has been on my wishlist! (It's a mineral SPF too!) If only ULTA stores opened earlier I could go before work since I know all these deal items go quickly! Thanks for the tips, I didn't know about the event-wide deals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the tip about that primer! I was eyeing it and the SPF most definitely appeals to me! I'm sorry you have to bite the bullet and pay for shipping, but at least you get the Becca freebie, right? And that's online only so you'd miss it if you bought in store. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! Thanks so much for all the great tips G! I'm
    in Atlanta metro area and as of tonight the Fiona Stiles are still ringing up 1/2 off! They did yesterday as well. I actually prefer the setting powder to the much hyped Laura Mercier. It comes with a puff as well. The blushes are also quite nice. Now I couldn't get free shipping with any Fiona stiles products except the sculpting palette. I was signed into my account and I am platinum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did on the website . Don't carry it in my store in nj

      Delete
  3. That becca freebie was sold out when I checked my cart at 11:30pm CST. :( I may keep refreshing until I go to bed. Don't want that big beauty bag to sell out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI Fiona Stiles was 50% off in my Ulta store in AZ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Becca freebie was gone when I ordered a few minutes ago, but I got a coupon for that in store that I redeemed the other day. The Urban Decay All Nighter spray was still in my cart from the other day. The travel size is still in stock and is $10. The larger size is sold out. They are still in stock on the UD website along with $9 Brown Boxes in two shades. A blonde and a brown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used the code 3C0IZ4XWKY for $5 off my $10 Ulta collection order. I got two foundations for $7. I tried again with the same code and it is working. The coupon is one of those little flyers that came with an Ulta freebie bag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got a $10 off $40 unique code for bareminerals last week that worked for the primers. Check your emails in case you got it.
    Becca shows as no longer available for me as of 11:33 PST.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All finona stiles was 50% off in my ulta store in Massachusetts yesterday. I picked up the new palette and a lipstick! :) And I got a butter London np for $7.50 too in store.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Has anyone tried to buy the LORAC Pro Matte Palette in stores today?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fiona Stiles also 50% off in my store in Miami,Fl :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, do you think the Beauty Break tomorrow can be combined with the MADEYEWLOOK beauty bag? Deciding if I should hold off on my online order or just go through with it today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got that Becca primer as a free gift, tried it once, and threw it away -- what a horrible, glittery, sparkly mess! Not worth it at all IMO so if you miss it don't feel bad.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read somewhere that the Fiona Stiles line is going to get new packaging, which is why everything is half off. Hopefully it will remain on sale for a while yet, but they are already out of some things on line. Trying a nearby store tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Salon Grafix travel size dry shampoo & hair spray are on sale at Ulta for 49 cents; retail is $2.49. It's a good filler item for shipping threshold.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig