Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, February 13, 2017

Spotted: Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge 2-Packs for $2.50 at Walgreens (Reg $10.99)

image credit: @savingswithjudy for Nouveau Cheap

Thanks so much to reader @savingswithjudy for this one! This week, Judy discovered that the Real Techniques 2-pack sponges are ringing up for $2.50 at her local Walgreens, even though the sign still says $10.99! So it looks like this is an unadvertised sale/clearance.

I cannot guarantee that this will be the case at YOUR Walgreens, but it's certainly worth a shot. Take one to the register and ask them to scan the price for you! As of the time of this post, I have heard from one reader on Instagram who also spotted these on sale/clearance. Reader @bubbas1324 spotted these at her local Walgreens over the weekend and kindly let me know that they were $5.49 at her store. So perhaps the price in the system varies depending on the region. But 50% off is still a great deal, so definitely stop by your local Walgreens as soon as you can this week, and see what price comes up in the system at your store.

And of course, I would LOVE if you'd comment here on this post if you were able to get this deal at your local Walgreens!

Thanks again, @savingswithjudy, for the hot tip and pic!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. What a great bargain, I purchased my two pack a few years ago for $5...still have a brand new one, and I use this sponge several times a week :) :) love it :) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, no luck in central Cali. Regular price at my Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No go for me in California. Still $10.99 :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regular price in Nor-Cal. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg G my local Walgreens had Rimmels bb cream for only 1.67 I guess they're revamping their products so some of the older stuff is on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, these are ringing up at ulta for $5.49!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not on sale in the OMaha Metro, sadly. :( :( ~Dustiwoot

    ReplyDelete
  8. No go in Chicago, still $10.99 unfortunately :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. 10.99 in Fullerton and Santa Ana.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig