This deal is actually not new, but it was just brought to my attention by a reader who prefers to remain anonymous, and she let me know that it technically ended yesterday (1/10) but that they have extended it to today. Spend at least $10 on the Aveda site here (plenty of travel sizes and smaller items to choose from) and you will receive free shipping PLUS a custom mini skin or haircare set of your choice at checkout. No code required. If you spend $50+, you can use code THANKU to receive free 2-day shipping and a free travel-size body moisturizer in addition to the set.
Now through 1/22 online and in-store, earn 2x points on all skincare purchases, no code required. If you have been wanting any skincare value sets, this would be a nice time to take the plunge, and don't forget about the skincare that's on the sale page as well, which also qualifies for the 2x points. Also don't forget that there are new rewards in the Rewards Bazaar, and of course the following deluxe freebie codes (free with any $25+ online order):
- H2OGO - hydration sample bag (pictured above)
- THERMAL - OMOROVICZA Thermal Cleansing Balm deluxe sample - 0.17 oz
- PEAKSKIN - choose ONE: FRESH Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream deluxe sample - 0.24 oz, KORRES Greek Yoghurt Smoothie Priming Moisturiser deluxe sample - 0.14 oz, GLAMGLOW VOLCASMIC™ Matte Glow Moisturizer deluxe sample, KATE SOMERVILLE, Wrinkle Warrior™ 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer + Serum deluxe sample - 0.25 oz, PETER THOMAS ROTH Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream deluxe sample - 0.25 oz, or FIRST AID BEAUTY Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer deluxe sample - 0.34 oz
- LUXELIFT - CAUDALIE Resveratrol Lift Face Lifting Soft Cream Sample Set (seven foil packets) - 7 x 0.06 oz
- SMOOTHEYE - CAUDALIE Resveratrol Lift Eye Lifting Balm deluxe sample - 0.16 oz
- ULTRACLEANSE - PHYTO Phytoelixir Cleansing Care Cream deluxe sample - 1 oz
- 25MINIS - VERSACE Dylan Blue deluxe sample 0.17 oz
- V436CB- for VIBs only - gets you 10% off any order, no minimum required. Can only be used once per year so choose wisely!
Nordstrom has added some 50% off fragrance sets to their beauty sale page HERE that are worth checking out. As always, free shipping on all orders and your choice of 3 free samples with all beauty purchases. And if you spend $125+ on beauty or fragrance, you'll receive a free 26-piece beauty bag (you'll see it at the top of the page when you click the link above). And there's a buy-more-get-more attached to that freebie as well. If you spend $150+ on beauty or fragrance, you'll get the beauty bag plus four GLAMGLOW samples for free.
All of the beauty items here currently have a Gift-with-Purchase attached to them. And in the case of Cargo, there are a few items on sale for 50% off right now (eyeliner set and liquid lipstick set) and if you spend $25+ on Cargo, you'll receive a free Cargo makeup bag. Also, there are some butterLONDON and Bliss holiday sets for 50% off on the beauty clearance page HERE. As always, select in-store pick-up to avoid shipping fees.
- This wellness box, which I think came out at the end of November, appears to be back in stock for $4.99 (I was able to add it to my cart today). Back in November you could also get it for free if you purchased 2 select vitamin products and I see that the notation in the item listing still states this:
- Free healthy self wellness box when you buy 2 select vitamin or probiotic items. Offer available online only. Quantities limited. If the free item is in stock, the item will automatically be added to the order. If the free item is no longer in stock, it will not be listed in your order. Free item may ship separately. Free item will ship when order is completed. If a qualifying item in your order is returned, your refund value will be reduced by the prorated amount of the free item. Not valid on previous orders. Limited time offer. Offer expires 1/14/2017 at 11:59pm PT.
- As you can see in bold above, this offer is valid through 1/14/17, however when I click the link in the item listing to view the qualifying items, it takes me to a dead page. So I'm guessing that you can only purchase this for $4.99 now, and not get it for free? Also, when I add it to my cart, I see a notation that says this box will not ship until 1/23. So I guess they're getting more shipments of this box as we speak? Not sure, but I'll keep you posted after I order.
- There are some nice deals on the Target makeup clearance page here (Essence, Maybelline, and more). Free shipping on orders $25 unless you have a REDcard, in which case free shipping on all orders plus 5% off all purchases.
- Oh, and the Target January $10 beauty box is still in stock here (free shipping) in case you still want it.