Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, January 18, 2017

New Beauty Deal Round-Up


There's no time to waste here, because I'm afraid that some of these deals will sell out before I even finish writing this post!

  • Ulta - I added some new deals to my Love Your Skin event post from last night. If you haven't seen my updates yet, check that out here
  • L'Occitane - today only (1/18), free shipping on all orders, no code required. Spend $40 and enter code DREAM for your choice of a free deluxe facial moisturizer. 
  • Bath & Body Works - the Semi-Annual Sale is ending in five days. So it's your last chance to score up to 75% off select products online and in-store. Try code F165207 for $10 off $40.
  • Victoria's Secret - today only (1/18), take an additional 25% off all Semi-Annual Clearance Sale merchandise with code TAKE25VS. I believe you can also stack this code with SHIP50FREE for free shipping when you spend $50 (you normally have to spend $100 to receive free shipping). 
  • HSN  - now through 1/20, HSN is offering $20 off $100 when you purchase any of the skincare products on this page. No code required (be sure the read this fine print below). Shipping is free for some of these products, while $3 for others (see item listings for more info). Fine print: "This offer is good 1/14/17-1/20/17 only. Spend $100 (not including taxes and S&H) in qualifying skin care purchases from HSN, and you will receive $20 off participating skin care brand items when purchased on the same day. To qualify for this $20 offer, all purchases must be made on either HSNtv or HSN.com. HSN will authorize the full charge for each item (including S&H) at the time of purchase as you shop today. These charges will be adjusted with your financial institution at midnight tonight. HSN reserves the right to change or terminate this offer at any time. Customers may only redeem one (1) $20 offer per day."
Repeats from yesterday (in case you missed them):
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I ordered that Sephora night mask/moisturizer last week and just got it last night- such a steal at that price, so I can't wait to see how it works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10% off at Sephora for VIB/VIB Rouges with code V436CB, one-time use per year (valid each year you reach or renew your VIB status), ends 12/31.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I went to Kohl's they had Lorac's foundation 50% off. So it was $18 with the sale. I spoke to he sales lady and she said the sale was supposed to last the weekend. They also had a free Lorac deluxe eyeliner with purchase in store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH. Thank you for the heads up on the Formula X Delete All. I got to pick one up to try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heads up about the Ulta (in-store) 50% off clearance sale: since Ulta is no longer carrying Palladio cosmetics, they're marked down to almost nothing; add in the extra 50% off, and I ended up paying $.34 for a liquid liner (normally $6.99) and $.29 for a Crushed Metallic eyeshadow (normally $5.99).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got in on that deal too, paid .69 for liquid lipsticks, they should have been the additional 50% off, but they didn't ring up that way. I didn't say anything, pick your battles I guess.

      Delete
  6. Great deals! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes that Sephora creamy night mask is amazing! I bought one, then went back for another :). Right now through 1/22 I think you even get double sephora points when you buy it as it is skincare and it's double points on skincare right now even on sale items!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Just picked up two balance & brighten powder foundations from laura geller! They were on sale for $10 each plus the 30% off! Shipping was kind of expensive ($10) but I ended up paying around $26 for both! Such a steal and it's my favorite. Hope they are just changing packaging or something and not discontinuing.,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What shade are you? They had sets that included the balance & brighten powder foundations but for shades fair & medium. I actually could pass with two shades darker than medium but medium is perfect for me :)

      Delete
  9. Are the Sephora deals in store as well or just online?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I was wondering if anybody knew when Walgreens does their Sinful Colors $.99 sale? Is it just randomly or is there a time frame when it usually happens? Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig