Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, January 16, 2017

theBalm is Now on HauteLook and Here are My Personal Recommendations...


I blogged about this the other day, but I just wanted to remind you that theBalm sale on HauteLook started this morning and it's going on HERE through Saturday, 1/21 at 8AM Pacific. As of 7:30PM Pacific on 1/16, nothing is out of stock yet. Lots of palettes for 50% off, the Manizer highlighters for 50% off, and much more.

Some recs (products I personally own, purchased with my own money, and highly recommend):

Mary-Lou Manizer - $12 (reg $24)
My favorite highlighter of all time. It's my go-to that I always return to time and time again. So easy to wear, so gorgeous on the skin.

Meet Matt(e) Nude Palette - $21 (reg $42)
If you love wearable matte eyeshadows, you need this one. All of the shades in this palette are beautifully pigmented and easy to apply and blend.

Down Boy Blush/Shadow - $10.50 (reg $21)
A lovely bubblegum pink blush that doubles as eyeshadow. Fantastic staying power.

Instain Blush in Toile - $10.50 (reg $21)
I own many Instain blushes, which have excellent pigmentation and staying power, and you can't go wrong with any of the shades. But Toile is my favorite. Such a beautiful strawberry-coral matte.

View all other beauty brands currently on sale at HauteLook HERE
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Wow great sale, thanks for the reminder. I' m excited! I picked up InStain blush in Lace, been wanting to try these forever! Also got Cindy Lou-manizer (I already have Betty Lou and love it but wanted the peachy pink Cindy Lou too) and a couple things from the Skinn line as well. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops meant I have Mary Lou not Betty, oh well lol! Nordstrom Rack had a lot last time I was there, just not these or anything I wanted and I don't shop at Wal-Mart ever, just my personal moratorium.

      Delete
  2. Wow, I can't believe that they have the balm for half price the sad part is I already own all of thise products and I did not bit any on sale :( The last palette I bought from them was the apoettit(as soon as it came out) Now I hear that even their website puts the products on sale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although the balm cosmetics is amazingly great you should never pay full price for it. The balm cosmetics always host random 50% off sales including back to schools, flash sales, hautelook, overstock, among others

      Delete
  3. Walmart has theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer for $13.91 with free shipping. Hautelook charges $5.95 for shipping + tax. Just an FYI to anyone who wants to get Mary-Lou Manizer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. theBalm is so hit and miss with quality. I super recommend the Balm Jovi one. Probably my favorite. Their blush is always amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree. I don't care for anything but their blushes and highlighters personally.

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig