Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Hot Deals on e.l.f. and Laura Geller Value Sets


Thanks to readers Pinky TM and Sasha K. for these hot tips. The discounts on value sets continue!

  • Over on the Laura Geller site, all of the items on this page are up to 75% off and you can use code HOLLY30 for an additional 30% off those sale prices. Free shipping on orders $50+ and your choice of one free sample with all orders. The only catch with this offer is that you have to pay $9.95 for shipping if you don't spend at least $50, so hopefully you will find enough things you want to make it to $50 (after the 30% off discount, not before) so you can get free shipping. 

Thanks again, Pinky TM and Sasha K., for the hot tips!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Laura Geller has a stipulation that all sale items are final sale. So you better be sure about what you get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1/2 off all Bliss Skincare on kohls.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The $10 shipping sucks but it was worth it to get the Balance-n-Brighten! Even with the shipping, $16.95 was a steal. I've been needing to get it in Porcelain because Fair is too dark for me, but I wasn't willing to spend $36 for a new one to mix it with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. Perfect. Trying LG first time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was able to pick up that Bella Vita 8 piece collection (worth like $60) for $17.50, such a steal!! I was grateful to find the 30% off, picked up the Glided Honey Highlighter ($18) and the Baked Color and Contour in Sunset Glow ($15.40), all for $51, with free shipping. I wasn't gonna pick anything up at first but that 30% made it worth it! I never tried any LG stuff before, excited to try everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grrrr... I have my order all ready to go and keep trying to place, but their site keeps erroring out! I keep getting this: Fatal error: Call to a member function getId() on a non-object in /var/www/html/magento/app/code/community/OnePica/AvaTax/Model/Service/Abstract/Tools.php on line 215

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happened to me too when I tried using PayPal. When I placed order with a card directly, it went through. Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a great sale! Have way too many things I want to buy, but definitely getting the delectable minis as gifts for relatives. I shouldn't buy anything for myself but the creme sheers are tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought 3 "SO SCRUMPTIOUS VOL. 4" in shade medium at such a great deal! $61.95 for 18 full sized items total! The set itself comes with 6 full sized items. This is definitely a steal! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig