Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, November 14, 2016

New and Upcoming Ulta Deals (Cyber Fundays Is Back!)


Thanks so much to everyone who contributed tips to this post--I wish I could thank you all individually like I normally do, but please forgive me because this time of year is crazy and I'm having a hard time keeping track of all of the information coming my way right now. So THANK YOU if you sent me an email, direct message, or left a comment here or on social media about any of these deals. I promise I'll return to shout-outs once the holiday madness is over, and I hope that you'll continue to share your tips me with me through the holiday season--you are helping so many of us with this information!


So much to cover today, but let's start with the deals that are live NOW (some are for today only, 11/14):

  • Free shipping on orders 35+ is still active
  • $3.50 off $15 non-prestige purchase use code 409633 or use in-store coupon HERE
  • New L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints now available here
  • All members receive 2x/3x points on all purchases now through 11/19 (sign into your account here and go to your My Rewards tab to activate). 
  • 11/14 only online only: select members receive 5x points on all Estee Lauder purchases (sign into your account here and go to your My Rewards tab to see if you have it available to activate). 
  • Select members may also have an offer to receive 5x points on all Lipstick Queen purchases now through 11/19 (sign into your account here and go to your My Rewards tab to see if you have it available to activate). 


CYBER FUNDAYS IS BACK! If you're new to this annual event, this is a special 2-day promo the week before Cyber Monday (11/18 and 11/19 only), and it's online-only. There will be lots of special deals, all of which you'll be able to see here when they're live, including this gift bag:


This bag will be free with any $60+ online purchase from 11/18 through 11/19. If you remember last year's Cyber Fundays bag, this one is similar in terms of there being a mix of deluxe/travel size items and packets. We're getting the It's A 10 travel size again, but it looks like everything else is different from last year, and I believe there are more deluxe samples this year and less packets than last year.

Here are some of the brands that you can expect to see deals from:


If you're new to this event and would like to get an idea of the types of offers that will be available, I can tell you that for last year's Cyber Fundays, Ulta offered a Too Faced La Creme lipstick duo for $20 (two full-size lipsticks), an IT for Ulta face brush for 50% off, a bareMinerals set for 50% off (reg $19.50) and much more. Also, they kept the free shipping on orders $35+ promo going for this event last year, and I believe there was also a code for $10 off $60 but that did not include prestige cosmetics.

So yeah, there's a lot of look forward to this week, and then there's Black Friday and Cyber Monday after that. And after that, there will probably be a few holiday promotions (right before Christmas) and hopefully another 20% off prestige coupon. Fingers crossed!

I want to give another huge thank-you to everyone who contributed tips to this post--I am so grateful for your help this holiday season!
SHARE:

31 comments

  1. Which bag do you think is the better choice: the free one with the $60 purchase, or the one with the $125 purchase? I'm debating on using points on a purchase for a bag, but I'm not sure which would be the better option.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really hard to answer that because it totally depends on the brands/products you personally like as to which one is "better". I can tell you that the free bag with $125 purchase contains some full-size items, travel sizes and very few packets, while the free bag with $60 purchase does not contain any full-size items (well, aside from the sponge, it appears) but it contains some travel sizes/minis as well as packets. But you only have to spend about half the amount to get that bag. So again, it really depends on if you think you'll like and use the items in the $125 bag. If you do, then that would be the way to go. If you're more drawn to the brands/items in the $60 bag, then wait for that. :)

      Delete
    2. Where does it say there is a different bag if you spend 125? I'm curious to see that thanks

      Delete
    3. The $125 bag is listed in the current deals section of my blog post above. It is not part of Cyber Fundays, as it is valid now. But it just went out of stock so sadly, you can't get it anymore.

      Delete
  2. I am officially overwhelmed...lol. Thanks G and take care of yourself during this crazy time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both, girl! Thanks so much...I'm trying to take a few days here and there between now and BF for some rest. :)

      PS: I forgot to mention that I'm so jealous that you saw Mary J.! Love her so much!

      Delete
  3. Do you think it would be a better deal to order stuff for the holidays on this deal or wait until cyber monday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really not a matter of one being better than the other. All of the deals for each event will be different, so I would NEVER say wait for one over the other. Because in my experience, I always find things from each event that are worth buying. Everyone likes different brands and products, so some people will always say one is better than the other because the products THEY love are on sale.

      My best advice is to set a budget for yourself for the entire holiday season, and then only buy the things you really, really want or need. It's easy to get caught up in the "but it's such a good deal!" thing, but everthing will be a good deal soon. So try to stay strong and stick to the things you REALLY want from each event. Hope that helps a little! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi G
    Ive never shopped ultas black friday sales so i was wondering out of the black friday, cyber monday, and cyber fundays deals which one is the best?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just answered this in my comment right above this one. :)

      Delete
  5. I see Nuxe in that bag! Does this mean Ulta is going to start carrying their products?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that too, and I'm guessing the answer is yes!!

      Delete
  6. I've been waiting for the fall platinum rewards coupon to roll around, it seems like there were fewer prestige coupons this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean besides the one that came out on 10/29? Yeah, there hasn't been one after that, but I'm hopeful there will be another before Christmas!

      Delete
    2. The only thing I remember was the one day coupon that they had online. Was that supposed to replace the typical week long online/in store one that they usually do this time of year? Of course it was just my luck that most of the stuff that I've had on my list was out of stock when they did that one.

      Delete
    3. I JUST heard from two readers yesteday (one works at Ulta and the other had an Ulta employee tell her about this) that Ulta WILL be doing another 20% off prestige coupon, and it should be happening within the next few weeks. So keep an eye on your inbox! :)

      Delete
    4. Yea they've really been off schedule this year with those. Normally I would have had one like the 29th of October, then another right after because it was to coincide with VIB sale (per my emails from last year), then last year I believe I got three between Thanksgiving and Xmas day, one of which was available to everyone and included fragrance. I remember thinking "are they TRYING to kill me?"

      Delete
  7. Does prestige hair tools also go on sale as well, such as a chi flat iron etc.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They usually offer some appliance and product deals during this event! :)

      Delete
  8. Ulta usually does a 20% off, unrestricted coupon in early/mid-December, if I remember correctly. It usually shows up as a mailer, and maybe as an email. But seriously, my wallet is weeping right now! lol. This part of the year is great for deals but man... riding that struggle bus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I just commented about this above. Here you go:

      I JUST heard from two readers yesteday (one works at Ulta and the other had an Ulta employee tell her about this) that Ulta WILL be doing another 20% off prestige coupon, and it should be happening within the next few weeks. So keep an eye on your inbox! :)

      Delete
  9. I needed something to get me to finally go for a purchase. The $125 beauty bags are great -- usually have perfume minis (not sample vials). Best part is I have $375 in points hoarded. So I am going to go on a shopping spree courtesy of Ulta today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guessing based on your comment below that you missed it. I'm so sorry!! :(

      Delete
    2. Yeah. But there's nothing I need at the moment, just fun stuff to play with, so I can hold out for a while longer. I do have a full cart so I can check out at a moment's notice if something good comes up, though.

      Delete
  10. And the beauty bag is already out of stock...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn. Thanks for letting me know.

      c zoe, if you click the link to the beauty bag in my blog post above, you'll see that it's out of stock.

      Delete
    2. Hmm i just clicked on it and it didn't say that. It just took me to the count down page

      Delete
    3. That's because you were clicking on the Cyber Fundays part of my post. The $125 bag is in the FIST section of my post with all of the deals that are active now. But anyway,it's sold out now so if you click the link in my post you'll just get the out of stock message.

      Delete
  11. Thanks so much, G! I am HYPED for Cyber Fundays now... and I will use my Lipstick Queen offer + my 2x points multiplier to get 150 points (I think) on a $25 set that I was already planning to get, plus whatever Cyber Funday offers catch my eye. Thanks so much for all you do for us, it really is so helpful!! And please take care of yourself too during this busy season!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for all of your hard research and information! I've been snatching up goodies for my mom for a "beauty haul" Christmas bag for her. I've scored some great items on a budget :) thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig