Exciting news for you today from Makeup Revolution. If you haven't been on the Makeup Revolution site lately, then you might not know that they've just launched a new line of oval brushes called the Precision Brush Collection. These brushes are available in both sets and single brushes, exclusively on the Makeup Revolution website (free shipping on orders $25+).
Here's some PR info I just received:
They are sold exclusively through the Makeup Revolution USA website.
All brushes are made of the finest synthetic hair.
Makeup Revolution Precision Eye Set - $22
The Makeup Revolution USA Precision Eye Set contains uniquely rounded brushes that are ideal for creating the perfect eye, day or night. The smooth, curved design and firm grip aids in the precision and ease of use for a flawless application.
This set includes:
- Pro Precision Round Blending Eye Brush – Ideal for smoothing or blending powder or cream eye shadows for a perfect finish. Also ideal for the corners of the eye and crease in the lid.
- Pro Precision Eyeliner Brush – It’s narrow brush shape provides a firm yet precise application of eye liner.
- Pro Precision Oval Eye Brush – Perfectly blends powder and cream shadows for a quick, smooth and perfect application each time.
Makeup Revolution Precision Contour Set - $30
The Makeup Revolution USA Precision Contour Set contains 3 rounded brushes that are sheer perfection for contouring and blending for the face, cheeks & nose. The oval design paired with their flexible, firm grip creates an easy to use tool, offering precise strokes and a flawless application that adapts to the shape of the face.
This set includes:
- Pro Precision Brush Oval Face - Perfect for use with foundation, bronzer or finishing powder.
- Pro Precision Brush Oval Cheek - Ideal for sculpting out the perfect cheekbone.
- The Pro Precision Brush Oval Shape – Creates the perfect shading and highlighting for the smaller areas of your face plus it can be used with concealer.
You can also purchase these brushes individually HERE. Prices range from $8 for the smaller brushes to $18 for the large face brush.
I know what you're thinking. "G., are these going to be available at Ulta at some point?" I wish I could tell you, but all I know is that right they are available exclusively on the Makeup Revolution website and you get free shipping on orders $25+. I will certainly keep you updated if/when I find out these are coming to Ulta.