Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, September 25, 2016

Ulta News: Free Shipping at $35, Hot New Drugstore & Prestige Deals, and Platinum Early Access to LORAC Mega PRO 3 Palette


If you thought Ulta was going to ease up on the deals now that the 21 Days of Beauty event is over, THINK AGAIN! Ulta is now offering free shipping on orders $35+ to all members (I don't know when this ends). And there are lots of new deals to go along with this!

FREE WITH ANY ONLINE PURCHASE: add this Japonesque deluxe Pixilated Finishing Powder to your cart and once you add anything else to your cart, it will go from $10 to FREE (thanks to reader YezzL for the tip!)

NEW DRUGSTORE DEALS:

DON'T FORGET! Use code 308920 online only to receive $3.50 off your $10+ non-prestige purchases (includes ALL of the deals above). In-store, use this coupon to get $3.50 off $15+ your non-prestige purchases.

NEW PRESTIGE DEALS:

And last but not least...

Ulta Platinum Members now have early access to the new Mega PRO 3 Palette on the Ulta site HERE.

I don't usually cover new higher-end releases unless they're value sets or they're on sale. But historically, I make an exception with the LORAC Mega PRO Palettes. Why? Because they're always in hot demand due to being limited edition, and because I believe that due to the quality of the shadows in the Mega PRO Palettes, they're a great value at $59, ESPECIALLY if you have some Ulta Points saved up to help you lower the cost a bit! (Thanks to several of you for this tip!)
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Ordered my mega pro already! Yay for 600 laying around to use!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I snatched the Mega Pro 3 palette at $0 this morning using my Ulta Points. Yay!!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I probably wouldnt have got the mega pro 3 if it weren't for seeing this over on instagram! I adore my other mega pro palettes so it was a no brainer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Killing me! Saving points though, for a really nice fragrance purchase. I'm at 1600 and slowly counting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! I was tempted to use my points, but am waiting for a fragrance!

      Delete
  5. FYI- I was able to get the Japonesque Color
    Deluxe Pixelated Finishing Powder for free with the purchase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made the purchase via the site and not the app (I don't know if that makes a difference).

      Below is the link to the product (just replace the DOT part):

      http://www.ulta. DOT /browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod14661087&dtm_em=93dc26f4db1d871d2d54353fb3b153dd&CID=36152799&ET_LID=Find+a+Store&RID=1374708102&CCID=ET_PR_FY16WK34_Sat_JaponesqueCRM

      Delete
    2. Thank you SO much, YezzL!! Adding to my post NOW! xoxo

      Delete
  6. Is it me or does the NYX b2g1 seemed to have replaced the 40% off sales they used to have? I haven't seen NYX included in one of those in quite some time. Just curious if anyone has noticed the same?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Two years ago, they ran it twice; last year, only once...and none so far this year!! So bummed as I had a hefty to-bye list :-)

      Delete
    2. Me too! Thank you for validating this!

      Delete
  7. I wonder if this will be available at midnight on the 2nd? I've never gotten one of the mega pros before but I really would like this one. I love my other lorac pallets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I broke down and ordered it, as I have not been impressed with many of the holiday shadow pallets so far, and Lorac has excellent shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one doesn't appeal to me very much. It looks a lot like the Pro 3, which also doesn't appeal to me. I'm still SO BUMMED that I missed the original purple-cased Mega Pro three years ago - that one had so many shades that really drew me in! Maybe next year...

    ReplyDelete
  10. arrggg... just getting to your blog after a full day today and it's 10 pst but sale is over... phooey... oh well, wasn't meant to be... BUT that pixilated powder is my new HG... best finishing powder EVER!!! I have 3 backups since they've been on sale for $19 at Ulta.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm indecisive if I should get this mega pro 3 or the new Anastasia Beverly hills Mario palette. Every palette she makes sense to increase in price ugh

    ReplyDelete
  12. I logged into the Ulta website and I can view the lorac pro 3 but it says coming soon. I am a Platinum member, but it is not letting me purchase it. I even clicked on the above link. But nothing worked.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig