If you thought Ulta was going to ease up on the deals now that the 21 Days of Beauty event is over, THINK AGAIN! Ulta is now offering free shipping on orders $35+ to all members (I don't know when this ends). And there are lots of new deals to go along with this!
FREE WITH ANY ONLINE PURCHASE: add this Japonesque deluxe Pixilated Finishing Powder to your cart and once you add anything else to your cart, it will go from $10 to FREE (thanks to reader YezzL for the tip!)
NEW DRUGSTORE DEALS:
- Starting today and running through 10/1:
- All of the Physicians Formula products HERE are now reduced to $8.99, including the popular Butter Bronzer (see my review here) (Thanks to reader Leticia for the tip!)
- All NYX products are B2G1FREE online here and in-store (Thank to reader Sharde for the tip!)
- All Revlon products are B2G2FREE online here and in-store (Thanks to reader Sharde for the tip!)
- All China Glaze polishes are BOGOFREE online here and in-store
- All OPI Infinite Shines are B2G1FREE online here and in-store (Thanks to reader Sharde for the tip!)
DON'T FORGET! Use code 308920 online only to receive $3.50 off your $10+ non-prestige purchases (includes ALL of the deals above). In-store, use this coupon to get $3.50 off $15+ your non-prestige purchases.
NEW PRESTIGE DEALS:
- NEW Becca Moonstone On The Glow Kit - $20
- NEW Japonesque Highlighting Trio - $34
- The Smashbox Photo Filter Powder Foundation is on sale for $25 here (reg $42)
- Select Fiona Styles foundations and concealers are still 40% off here (these were a previous Hot Buy during the 21 Days of Beauty event)
- The Pur Cosmetics Chateau de Vine Lipsticks are once again on sale for $7.20 here (reg $18). (Thanks to reader Twilightrose for the tip!)
- The Pur Cosmetics Gloss Sticks are still on sale for $7.20 here (reg $18)
- All of the Urban Decay products HERE are still on sale
And last but not least...
Ulta Platinum Members now have early access to the new Mega PRO 3 Palette on the Ulta site HERE.
I don't usually cover new higher-end releases unless they're value sets or they're on sale. But historically, I make an exception with the LORAC Mega PRO Palettes. Why? Because they're always in hot demand due to being limited edition, and because I believe that due to the quality of the shadows in the Mega PRO Palettes, they're a great value at $59, ESPECIALLY if you have some Ulta Points saved up to help you lower the cost a bit! (Thanks to several of you for this tip!)