Years ago I signed up for the P&G Insider emails (you can sign up for free by clicking that link) but I've never seen an offer like this before so I wanted to bring it to your attention.
PLEASE NOTE: this offer is only valid at Bed Bath & Beyond stores that have an extended health & beauty department. If you do not know if you have one of those stores in your area, I will tell you exactly how to find out a little later in this post.
There's lots to cover here so be sure to read through this entire post if you're interested in saving some serious money CoverGirl, Olay, etc. at your local Bed Bath & Beyond:
I enlarged these parts of the graphic above to show you that when you spend $40 on ANY combination of products from the following brands at your local Bed Bath & Beyond with a Health & Beauty Care Department, you will receive a $10 BBB gift card:
HOW TO FIND OUT IF YOU HAVE A BBB WITH AN EXTENDED HEALTH & BEAUTY DEPARTMENT IN YOUR AREA:
1) Click here
2) Enter your zip code and set your proximity (10 miles, 50 miles, etc.)
3) Click on a store and look for the pink "lotion" symbol in the above pic. If the store has this symbol, that means it has an extended health & beauty department
4) If you are on desktop, you should be able to search for stores with JUST this symbol. But if you are on mobile, I think you need to actually click on the store to see if the symbol is listed next to the store.
Here's a closer look at the fine print on this offer. It reads:
Offer excludes Oral-B+ replacement brush heads, battery-operated and rechargeable toothbrushes. See sales associate for assistance. Gift card must be activated at register. In-store offer. Available 5/1/16 through 5/31/16.
So this offer does not exclude any CoverGirl cosmetics, which means that if you spot the new Katy Perry lipsticks at your BBB, they're fair game. Even better if you have a 20% off Bed Bath & Beyond coupon, which you can always use with cosmetics/beauty (BBB also accepts manufacturer's coupons, if you have any P&G manufacturer's coupons lying around).
But it gets better...
So let's break this down:
- Spend $50 on CoverGirl, Clairol, and/or Olay at your local BBB with an extended health & beauty department
- Get a $10 Bed Bath & Beyond gift card (to be used in-store only at Bed Bath & Beyond)
- Get a $15 rebate (prepaid Visa gift card) via P&G rebate offer.
- Total savings after gift card and rebate: $25.
So basically you'll be getting $50 worth of CoverGirl, Clairol and/or Olay for $25 after gift card deductions. Even better if you have a 20% off Bed Bath & Beyond coupon lying around, and don't forget that BBB also accepts manufacturer's coupons. which you can stack with your 20% off coupon for even more savings.
I would strongly suggest that you call your local Bed Bath & Beyond with an extended health & beauty department before you head over there, just to be 100% sure that they are offering these $10 gift cards at your store. I am guessing that you'll have to mention this at the register as well, when you're making your transaction, since the cashier is the one who is going to give you this gift card.
I hope that helps!