Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, May 22, 2016

Macy's 24 Hour Beauty Sale Going on NOW (Select Products from Benefit, Tarte. Anastasia Beverly Hills, Origins and More + Free Shipping)


Thanks to my pal @kenkenbeauty on Instagram for this HOT tip!

Macy's is having a 24 Hour Beauty Sale HERE, today only (5/22) with some VERY hot deals and you get free shipping on all beauty orders at Macy's, no minimum required.

PLEASE NOTE: when you go into an item listing, you may see that the sale price is no longer visible. But if you add the item to your cart, the sale price should appear again (just be sure to double-check that before you place your orders)!

Some highlights:

And even more deals HERE! Also be sure to check the regular sale page HERE for some deals that aren't showing up on that special sale page.

Thanks again, @kenkenbeauty, for the hot tip!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I have been wanting ABH lip gloss for the longest time and how could I not get the set!!?? Thanks G., and Kenken!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! And yeah, at $20 it's really difficult to pass up, especially for a gloss girl like you!!! I'm SO excited for you to get this, Robin!! :D

      Delete
  2. anastasia gloss is sold out :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally caved and purchased the Smashbox double exposure palette. Was never gonna pay full price, but I've swatched it before and I think it's worth the $26 price tag that it's at right now!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig