I just received this information directly from Whole Foods and I'm delighted to tell you that the Whole Foods Beauty Bag is BACK! I've posted about previous Whole Foods beauty bags (they offered two in 2015) and they're always a fantastic value. This year is certainly no exception!
Whole Foods Market Beauty Week starts on March 18 and runs through March 20, at all Whole Foods locations (this is an in-store only event). During the duration of this event, all facial care products will be 25% off regular price.
And the best part? The Whole Foods Beauty Bag, of course!
The total retail value of this bag is $80 and will include the following:
- Deluxe Dr. Hauschka Soothing Cleansing Milk (.34 oz.)
- Deluxe derma e Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask (.5 oz.)
- Deluxe Acure Pore Minimizing Facial Scrub (1 oz.)
- Deluxe evanhealy Rose Geranium Facial Toner HydroSoul (1 oz.)
- Deluxe Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant + (10 ml.)
- Deluxe MyChelle Perfect C Serum (.17 oz.)
- Full-Size Mineral Fusion Lash Curling Mineral Mascara in Gravity (.57 oz.)
- Full-Size Burt’s Bees Lipstick in Sunset Cruise (.12 oz.)
- Deluxe Weleda Skin Food (.34 oz.)
- Riji Green Organic Cotton Bag
Just the Mineral Fusion Mascara alone retails for $18.99 (and the Burt's Bees Lipstick retails for $9). So just like with previous bags, this is a fantastic value.
TIP: If you're interested in getting this bag, I would try to get to your local Whole Foods as early as you can on Friday, 3/18. I seem to recall that last year, some stores sold out before end of day, while other stores had bags available a few days after the start of the event. But just to be safe, don't wait!